Bad
Good

We chose Greenbrier Montessori School for my son after visiting several daycare and preschools in the area. My son is in the toddler program where he is thriving intellectually and emotionally. The class is orderly and structured, and the teachers are loving and patient with the children. My son loves going to school, and it is a blessing to have the peace of mind that he is learning so much in such a loving and orderly environment.

My daughter attended here for three years. I absolutely loved it and so did she. I was amazed that in kindergarten she was able to help my 3rd grade son, who was in public school ,with his homework on geography and his spelling words. She never ceased to amaze me at what she was learning at such an early age. Teachers are fantastic and caring, I hope she continues to do so well in public. I am sure with the Greenbrier Montessori beginning she received, it has given her a solid foundation to succeed whether in public, or private school. Greenbrier Montessori...you will be missed!

I love this school! The environment in the Children's House is warm and nurturing. My child is in her third year there and I constantly surprised by how much she is learning!

Brilliant teachers help my child to succeed and it is a loving, educational atmosphere. My child loves it here and I only send them to the finest educational institutions.

This school has an excellent elementary program with an AMI certified teacher at the helm.

Last modified Greenbrier Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-4