Chesapeake, VA

Posted August 28, 2013
this school has a poor administration, I hope to move out of the district before my baby gets old enough to attend it.

Posted August 15, 2013
Once upon a time I felt Treakle was an excellent place to send my children to. That is no longer the case. I am disappointed with the current administration and the way things are being handled in the school. They have become malicious towards one another and the teachers are even talking about the administration in front of the parents. My experience with the school at this point has left me considering other options for my kids. I don't feel comfortable sending my children to this school.

Posted June 16, 2009

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
The entire staff of Treakle have been very helpful and supportive in my efforts to foster several children in my home. Each teacher that my children have had have always gone the extra mile to help in every way possible with the children. The children at Treakle are blessed with a caring staff.

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2008

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2008

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 0

Posted September 06, 2007
My daughter is a 2nd grade student at G.A. Treakle and she has attended since Kindergarten. She excels in reading and her enthusiasm about school is very rewarding. I am pleased with her progress thus far and look forward to another successful school year.

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2007
I am a grandparent of a student at G. A. Treakle. She went there for kindergarden and is in the 1st grade this year. She had some issues last year so hopefully they will be resolved this year. So far so good!

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2007
My child will be in 3rd grade in the fall & has attended there since kindergarten. I went there for 5th & 6th coming from a private school. I was not impressed then & am not now. I have a baby now & am very worried how the school will be in five years.

G.A. Treakle Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2006
All 3 of my childern and Myself have attended Treakle. When my oldest 2 were there I was not happy with the school, but now with a new principal I can say, I wouldn't want to send my daughter anywhere else. With great leadership this school will continue to be great.

G.A. Treakle Elementary School
2500 Gilmerton Rd, Chesapeake, VA  23323
Last modified G.A. Treakle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G.A. Treakle Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top