Bad
Good

Because it provide my child good learning a really great school teachers are nice I love it

i love this school and i think it is a wonderful place to go to school it is just amazing!

I think that the school is very supportive of its student body. The teachers are very helpful. My student who is currently a Junior in high school, was given a great with her honors curriculum.

I'm still watching. I have a 6th grade student that has been exemplary, until now. She got The Presidential award, last year at SRI. A great school. But suddenly she has a D, and a C. I get a mixed message from the staff. Be involved as long as I don't have anything to do with her education. Be there for her, but don't be here. I'm not impressed so far. If it change I'll be back to say so. B.

IRMS is wonderful. I have a sixth grade daughter attending and while she is in the AVID program and it's tough, I feel that she is being challenged daily. This school is a demonstration site for this exceptional program and I know that she is being prepared for high school and college. The teachers have their hands full and it's not up to them to teach a child how to have the right attitude. They can only teach so much, the rest starts at home.

Last modified Indian River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.