Bad
Good

Indian River Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
i love this school and i think it is a wonderful place to go to school it is just amazing!

Indian River Middle School

Posted March 13, 2009
I think that the school is very supportive of its student body. The teachers are very helpful. My student who is currently a Junior in high school, was given a great with her honors curriculum.

Indian River Middle School 1

Posted November 10, 2008
I'm still watching. I have a 6th grade student that has been exemplary, until now. She got The Presidential award, last year at SRI. A great school. But suddenly she has a D, and a C. I get a mixed message from the staff. Be involved as long as I don't have anything to do with her education. Be there for her, but don't be here. I'm not impressed so far. If it change I'll be back to say so. B.

Indian River Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2007
IRMS is wonderful. I have a sixth grade daughter attending and while she is in the AVID program and it's tough, I feel that she is being challenged daily. This school is a demonstration site for this exceptional program and I know that she is being prepared for high school and college. The teachers have their hands full and it's not up to them to teach a child how to have the right attitude. They can only teach so much, the rest starts at home.

Indian River Middle School 1

Posted August 11, 2006
I am a parent of a child in indian river middle school. He is in the 7th grade. Last year was the first year ever to have problems w/ my childs conduct.(Normal at 13 years old.) Never anything serious but the teachers actions over the months gave my son a terrible outlook on respect and encouragment, goals, and priorities. We need less activities for parents after school and put the efforts into our future, our children.

Indian River Middle School
2300 Old Greenbrier Rd, Chesapeake, VA  23325
Last modified Indian River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian River Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top