Bad
Good

the name is weird but the school is great see what i did there yeah yeah!

I'm very disappointed by this school. We came from Virginia Beach, and the ratings gave me hope. My fourth grader came home upset as the fourth grade here hadn't even learned about polygons yet. She learned about them at the beginning of 4th grade in VA Beach, and here was told that was a 5th grade subject. Same with many other things she'd already learned about. I moved to give my kids a better education, and BRI is making me feel like I just pulled my kids back a year. I should add my daughter was not in the gifted class at her old school, so this is regular education in VA Beach compared to Chesapeake schools. Soon as our lease is up, we're moving back to VA Beach and I can only hope not too much damage is done by being at this school.

We just moved here this year from Georgia. I came very reluctantly as I did not think we could find a school that could come close to matching our Georgia school. The jury is still out but I think BRI could be very, very close. I love the Full Time GIfted Program! The teachers are great, they communicate well and they really work with the students. GO BRI. I'm glad we made the move!

We couldn't ask for a better school for our children. They are getting a private school education at a public school. The entire staff is amazing. The teachers are the BEST! My children thrive at BRI. I'm so happy our realtor strongly suggested the Hickory area for these schools. We stretched our budget to live in this very nice area but it is a decision we will not regret.

My Grandson attends; the teachers & staff are a great asset

I am so happy with this school, my middle daughter goes to this school . shehas a wonderful and 'caring' teacher.The best move we've made.

BRI is a great school. We have been so pleased with our experience. Our oldest son is at the middle school this year and was completely prepared and doing great. Our youngest son continues to thrive at BRI. The principal, teachers, parents, and all staff at the school really want the kids to succeed and do all they can to help.

Awesome school! Great Teachers! Great kids - involved parents! Well worth the money to move to this expensive area for my kids!! There is a 'Hometown Feeling' here with families you see over and over again. The school and area makes you feel a part of a wonderful community. Best decision we ever made!!

This is the best school that our kids have ever been in. The staff is excellent! The principal is very active with the children on a daily basis. You will see her every morning greeting children as they walk through the front door. She is very aproachable for parents. The technology here is great. Most classrooms have smartboards. There are always activities for children to get involved in . The teachers are the best we have ever had. Best School Ever! Extremely Positive Enviroment for everyone! We chose to move in this very expensive area for the schools...best investment we ever made!!!!!!

Last modified Butts Road Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.