Chesapeake, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 29, 2014
I love this school for so many reasons! My sweet pea (son) has been with ATLC-Suffolk since infancy. When we had to leave then return (due to the economy), my son remembered them and they received him with so much love. Also, they always make me feel like family. All of the staff is sweet and easy to talk to. I wish my son could stay for all his educational years. I trust them with him. Even when I have concerns about his development, they seem to always make me feel good about my parenting. A true sign is everyday my boy wants to stay instead of going home. Thanks, Mrs. Sharon & Suffolk ATLC staff!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
A great place to interact, learn and socialize with other children for our students. Our staff are wonderful with the children and work hard at preparing them for the future.

Posted January 22, 2014
My son has been going to the Mt. Pleasant Apple Tree for two years now and I plan on enrolling him in the Kindergarten class next year. The teacher are great and he really loves them. Even in the preschool classes, the education stellar, my son is always excited to write and spell new words. Being a single parent, the staff have always gone out of there way to make sure I am aware of what is going on with my son. Even the CEO Heidi takes her time to address my concerns personally and promptly. She always responds quickly and takes the time to contact me herself instead of passing information along.

Posted January 20, 2014
I read through some of the other comments, I do not understand where that unhappiness comes from. We are VERY pleased with Apple Tree. I can appreciate the morals the school stands on and the values they teach. My son constantly talks about what he's learning and doing at school, he gets excited to go. We love seeing that! Our family has been extremely satisfied with the staff and convenience of the Greenbrier location. We really appreciate the security at the school, it gives me peace of mind that my child is safe even when I can't be there with him. At first I didn't know if it'd be everything we were looking for, but we went in and took a tour and met the director. That sealed the deal for us...they answered all our questions and made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Great fit for us! Overall we have been very happy. I encourage anyone looking, to go in and take a tour and ask questions.

Posted January 17, 2014
My girls love Apple Tree. Apple Tree offers many enrichment activities for the children such as dance (which there is a fee if you want your child to participate in) and computer classes (which there is no cost). They also do many monthly "fun" enrichment activities. My girls love the staff and look forward to attending every day. Thank you for instilling a love of learning in my children!

Apple Tree Learning Center 4

Posted January 15, 2014
I have 2 children in Apple Tree and we love it! They offer dance and computer classes for the pre k program which is fantastic because that gives me more time to spend with them in the evenings. A great plus is there is no extra charge for the computer classes! They always have fun things planned for the children especially at the Coastal location. The director loves to keep the fun in preschool so she is always coming up with ways to build excitement amongst the children while still maintaining a learning environment. The whole staff has made me feel comfortable that if ever there was an issue I wouldn't have a problem in discussing it. They treat everyone like family!

Posted January 15, 2014
My child loves going to school at Apple Tree! At home, she likes us to play school and always pretends to be one of her kindergarten teacher and has me pretend to be one of her after school teachers. The teachers have helped her blossom into a very smart young lady and it's amazing for me to see how much she is learning! I'm very excited that they are incorporating older grade levels so she can stay in an affordable private school longer.

Posted January 15, 2014
Appletree is an amazing school! The teachers are so nice to the children and are really engaged with them. This is a school environment and the Appletree teachers genuinely teach not just babysit my child. They follow a strong Christian curriculum which for my husband and I is really important. I would not consider taking my kids anywhere else!

Apple Tree Learning Center 4

Posted October 18, 2013
My daughter has been at the Coastal Way location for about 10 months. We absolutely love the school. The teacher turnover has been a small issue for me, but my little one has adjusted well each time and it hasn't been a problem overall. The communication has never been an issue either. We receive regular calls and emails regarding the happenings/closings/fundraisers/staff changes, etc. It being a Christian school is not what made us choose Apple Tree, so I feel like the religious aspect of the school meets our needs. My daughter loves her school and is thrilled to go every day. For the price, you can't beat it. The fact that the computer classes are included and there are extra dance classes offered makes it even better.

Apple Tree Learning Center 1

Posted October 11, 2013
The staff turnover rate is incredible and I agree, the staff is not very "Christian" and there were many times I would walk in and pick up my child and a different teacher was in the room and they never once asked who I was, for my identification, or anything! The short time my children were there was during the 2013 Best of Hampton Roads and I was encouraged many times via text and in person at the center to have my friends, family, and neighbors vote for Appletree.

Apple Tree Learning Center
1101 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA  23320
Last modified Apple Tree Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Apple Tree Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top