PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Mount Lebanon Christian Academy 5

Posted November 11, 2007
My daughter attend the Mount Lebanon school for 1 year. We had to move away to a different state. I can truly say. I have yet to find a school within her standards now. Mt.Lebonon teachers gave their best. Her skills are way advance over the others she encountered so far. I wish all schools were as advance like the Mount. My daughter academics levels are very impressive at her age. I am now home schooling because I have yet to find that school of excellence down in the south.

Mount Lebanon Christian Academy 5

Posted February 21, 2007
I am proud to say that my child really excelled at Mt. Lebanon Christian Academy. She is learing well beyond the Virginia Standards of Learning for her grade level. As an educator myself,I am happy to say that she received the core basics necessary for her to be a successful student, good reader, writer, and thinker. The teachers are qualified, caring and competent. My daughter has attended the school for 3 years. The teachers are not just in the business of making sure that she is well educated, they want to ensure that she is a well rounded, young lady. I am proud to say that my child attends and excells at Mt. Lebanon Christian Academy.

Mount Lebanon Christian Academy
884 Bells Mill Road, Chesapeake, VA  23322
Last modified Mount Lebanon Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2