Chester, VA
After care: No

Posted July 03, 2014
My daughter has attended this school for three years and will be starting her fourth year this fall. Every teacher we have had has been absolutely wonderful. We are communicated with and always kept up to date. My daughter has adored every one of them! The school is very organized and even gives out very nice assignment books to each and every child. There are tons of great activities for families to participate in and to help raise money. We recently had a carnival!! The principal is fantastic and always keeps families up to date with a weekly phone call on Sundays. We love Curtis elementary and couldn't imagine being anywhere else!

C E Curtis Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
The school is excellent. I'm very happy with the school. we recently move to Virginia and I was worried about my sons adjusting to a new school. The Administrative staff was a gem. They were very helpful and patient with the boys and I. Also, their teachers went the extra mile to make sure my boys get adjusted to their new school. The first quarter report card was great. Also, I'm that the teachers keep you involved in their lessons.

Posted September 01, 2013
My School is the best! We are starting our 15th consecutive year here and love the atmosphere:) We have great teachers and staff!!

Posted August 26, 2013
Curtis is a terrific school. It is rather large with over 700 children but it definitely has a small town, caring, nurturing environment. My children are thriving there.

Posted August 26, 2013
My an is heading into 1st grade and I have had nothing but awesome experiences with Curtis! I am active with the PTA and the school is awesome at keeping the parents involved and up to date on all activities. For being an older building the school is super clean and organized, and the teachers really enjoy teaching the children!

Posted August 26, 2013
I had the pleasure of attending Curtis elementary as a child in my army brat adventures and it was my favorite of all the elementary schools I attended. Now as a Mom to three children, I have the peace of mind sending then to Curtis! They love their school and the many opportunities it provides. The warm feel of the school with the many family building activities make school a fun place!! Innovative teachers and up to date technology also keep the kids engaged and at the top of the state in education. We love Curtis!!

Posted August 26, 2013
Curtis Elementary School has a community feel, dedicated teachers, and a fantastic PTA. We have been pleased with the quality of education for both our daughter and son.

Posted September 15, 2010
This a great school for children to start out at. It has been a wonderful experience for us the three years we have been there. Great Shout outs to MRS. CLARY(school princpal) She does a wonderful job along side with her great teachers. CURTIS ROCKS!!!

Posted May 06, 2010
The teachers and staff are great and very caring.

C E Curtis Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2009

C E Curtis Elementary School
3600 W Hundred Rd, Chester, VA  23831
Last modified C E Curtis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C E Curtis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top