Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son has attended Ecoff for the past 3 yrs, and has loved it there! I too have been very happy with the school! Great teachers, admin. No complaints at all! Unfortunately we are moving out of the district so he will not be attending Ecoff this year, I hope we will be just as happy with his new school!

The staff is not friendly at all. Have been there going on 5 years and this year has been horrible. When I go there the staff hardly ever make you feel welcomed.

My son loves being at Ecoff. He feels a great connection to his teachers and the principal. We have had nothing but great experiences with Ecoff and the staff make it seem like my son is with his second family.

My experience is that when you have a concern about a teacher the administration takes days to get back with you. I've had one teacher in particular tell me that she has to yell at the kids to get them to listen because they lack structure in their homes. Inappropriate music is played during physical education class but there is nobody to complain to. My child came home asking me what a "sexy lady" was because of the hip hop music being played in his PE class. It's sad that the children are exposed to such things at an early age. Ecoff use to be such a good school.

I feel that some of the reviews here are totally unfair. My LD child excelled at this school. The staff and principle went above and beyond to accommodate her needs. Although there is no dyslexia program, she was given the proper amount of instruction to help her move beyond it. It is not the schools fault that there is no dyslexia program. I The fault lies with the state.

I am unimpressed with how Chesterfield county in general handles their "special" children. No Child left behind is more important than making sure that child is actually learning. I find it highly inappropriate that my 11 year old daughter is only reading on a 2nd grade level and each IEP is the same as the previous year with no recognition the current "teaching" style is not working.

Good school but watch out for your kids launch money. My kid's records and some money on my launch money was wiped out and the money under 3.00 some how disappear. nobody can tell what happen. After asking to the school, they gave me credit and records were posted it and after three days the money was gone. the launch records also get Mysteriously deleted.

Lack of Organization for this school, Clearly do not help the kids, just do what they can to get by. Missing communication with the teachers. They do not check to see if the child is prepared, or check to see they bring homework home. Surely are quick to complain about your kid. Give no homework/classwork description to new parents to the area. None of there schools make AYP.

Ecoff Elementary has been a wonderful school for my son and daughter! My son has been attending since Kindergarten and moved onto Middle School with Honors. My daughter loves Ecoff and is looking forward to many rewarding years. As a parent there are many opportunities to be involved in your child's education at Ecoff. All of the teachers are open to parental involvement in their child's education, understand the reality that it takes a Community to raise a child and have readily answered any questions I have had throughout the years. I appreciate all of the hard work and dedication of the Principal, Staff and Teachers!!

The staff and administration are great this is by far the best school in chesterfield. My son went to OB Gates for kindergarten and has been at Ecoof ever since.

Last modified Ecoff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.