K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 28, 2015
We have been involved with Richmond Christian School for over 30 years. Our daughter graduated from RCS and now our granddaughter attends there. The school leaders and teachers are amazing! They are wonderful, loving and so kind to all the children. They show them God's love. The academic standards are also quite high. We highly recommend RCS to everyone. Our granddaughter loves it and doesn't want to miss a day. RCS prepares students not only for college, but most importantly for this world and eternity.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 28, 2015
Miss Brown and Mrs. Clarke are amazing teachers. They communicate well with us as parents and really work to help our children strive to do their best!

Posted November 28, 2015
This is our children's first year at RCS and first experience with private Christian school. Our daughters are in 1st and 2nd grade. Coming from the Chesterfield Public Schools, I can say RCS is far better in so many ways. My daughters came home crying most days from public school because of the behavior problems in the classroom and just the utter chaos in the classroom that they are supposed to learn in. Now they are so excited about what they have done in school, and have made much closer friendships with their classmates. The style of teaching is far superior to the public schools' teaching to the SOL's. They do learn a lot in public school--but a little in a lot of areas most of which (like economics) are unnecessary at this age. At RCS, they learn a lot about the few areas that actually matter at this age (math, reading, and writing.) This is the way we learned in school when I was younger and in my opinion is a much better way than having to learn things just for the sake of passing a standardized test. The teachers and staff at RCS are so loving and kind and you can tell they truly care about their students and will do everything they can to help them succeed. We feel this school is worth every penny!! Thank you RCS!

Posted November 23, 2015
I am so grateful for Richmond Christian School!! The teachers are absolutely incredible in the way they love on the children at our school. I have a child in middle school and that outstanding group of teachers work together to help my daughter be successful. Thank you RCS for all that you do for me and my family!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 23, 2015
We feel grateful for Miss Cassidy. She has been a great teacher to both our kids. They are completely different children and she knows how to reach them both.

Posted November 23, 2015
Our kids are in fourth and fifth grade at RCS and have been there since kindergarten. We love RCS and pray that if God wills, they will be there through graduation. It pains me that some choose to use this site to bash this godly school, but there are always two sides to every story.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 19, 2015
We have been part of the Richmond Christian School family for 10 years. We would never considering sending our children any where else. Not only do they receive an excellent academic education, but they are taught in a Christian environment and a Christian world view. The teachers truly care about the students and we highly recommend the school to our friends with school aged children. The leadership of the school has a vision for excellence and making the school the best Christian school in the area. Thank You Richmond Christian School.

Posted November 18, 2015
We are so very thankful that our children attend this school. The school exceeds at helping our children grow spiritually and academically. We love the family atmosphere too!!

Richmond Christian School 2

Posted December 31, 2014
If you are into paying way too much for tuition and learning less than a public schooler this school is for you!

Richmond Christian School 1

Posted December 19, 2014
I am a former arent of RCS. What can I say. When my older two children attended RCS and it was run by the church it was a true Christian School with morals for their students and fair to all who attended there. My last child went there through elementary school and than left for another private school. What a blessing that she left when she did. The schools morals have gone down so much. Some students can break rules and still be allowed to attend and others break the same rules and are told they must leave RCS. The school my last child attended played RCS in sports and my child know first hand how the school has changed in their sportsmanship which RCS no longer has a lot of Christian sportsmanship. I do not understand how this school can still claim they are a Christian school with the things the let happen there with students and employees. I would never recommend this school to anyone.

6511 Belmont Rd, Chesterfield, VA  23832
Last modified Richmond Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Richmond Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 130 reviews. Top