Bad
Good

I love this school. From my daughter transferring from Swift Creek Elementary School to here has been a big change, but she had loved it since day 1. The staff was very helpful and I absolutely love the principle! Nothing but positive feedback on my end :).

I was nervous about registering late in the year and Principal Burgess called me, after her working hours to be sure I was comfortable with the teacher and that my child had been able to familiarize herself with her new school. This school gets grants for healthy snacks during reading a few times a week. My children just got off the bus today (their first day) HAPPY. Even my Kindergartener who was nervous and upset at leaving! What a big help the staff has been for our transitioning family!!

Principal Burgess is awesome and so are the teachers! So is all the staff, they address any concerns I have brought up. :)

The school was Ok until Principal Burger start working there......Just plain out RUDE....Mr. Hart was a great person/principal. Principal Burger has to go.

Horrible Principal Now, she is just very rude, not parent friendly...Mr. Hart was the best.

Very poor performance regarding IEP services in the last 5 school years! Always fighting that IEP is followed! Not enough Special Education teachers and staff on hand!

I love Chalkley because as a young kid, teachers and administration were always willing to help in a time of need. You are always welcomed by smiles!!!

It is an excellent place of learning!! Vote JA CHALKLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!! :-D

Our family has been a part of the Chalkley family for about 15 yrs now. I have loved the teachers and staff here. They have made such a great impact on our children and really blessed our family. All of our 7 children have and are succeeding academically well because of the solid foundation that Chalkley has provided. This is an exceptional school.

I found J.A. Chalkley Elementary school as a big multiplier. I put the small investment and the school multiplies and returns as bigger. I am very much satisified on my daughter's first quarter result. Thank you very much for all staff and appreciated, particularly Mrs. Ola, first grade teacher.

Last modified J A Chalkley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.