Chesterfield, VA

Posted September 12, 2014
I love this school. From my daughter transferring from Swift Creek Elementary School to here has been a big change, but she had loved it since day 1. The staff was very helpful and I absolutely love the principle! Nothing but positive feedback on my end :).

Posted September 02, 2014
I was nervous about registering late in the year and Principal Burgess called me, after her working hours to be sure I was comfortable with the teacher and that my child had been able to familiarize herself with her new school. This school gets grants for healthy snacks during reading a few times a week. My children just got off the bus today (their first day) HAPPY. Even my Kindergartener who was nervous and upset at leaving! What a big help the staff has been for our transitioning family!!

Posted September 01, 2014
Principal Burgess is awesome and so are the teachers! So is all the staff, they address any concerns I have brought up. :)

J A Chalkley Elementary School 2

Posted November 11, 2013
The school was Ok until Principal Burger start working there......Just plain out RUDE....Mr. Hart was a great person/principal. Principal Burger has to go.

J A Chalkley Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2013
Horrible Principal Now, she is just very rude, not parent friendly...Mr. Hart was the best.

J A Chalkley Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2011
Very poor performance regarding IEP services in the last 5 school years! Always fighting that IEP is followed! Not enough Special Education teachers and staff on hand!

J A Chalkley Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2010
I love Chalkley because as a young kid, teachers and administration were always willing to help in a time of need. You are always welcomed by smiles!!!

J A Chalkley Elementary School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
It is an excellent place of learning!! Vote JA CHALKLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!! :-D

Posted April 27, 2010
Our family has been a part of the Chalkley family for about 15 yrs now. I have loved the teachers and staff here. They have made such a great impact on our children and really blessed our family. All of our 7 children have and are succeeding academically well because of the solid foundation that Chalkley has provided. This is an exceptional school.

Posted November 25, 2009
I found J.A. Chalkley Elementary school as a big multiplier. I put the small investment and the school multiplies and returns as bigger. I am very much satisified on my daughter's first quarter result. Thank you very much for all staff and appreciated, particularly Mrs. Ola, first grade teacher.

J A Chalkley Elementary School
8800 Jacobs Rd, Chesterfield, VA  23832
Last modified J A Chalkley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J A Chalkley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top