Chilhowie Middle School 4

Posted May 05, 2010
I've only had experience with this school since Dec. 09 but they have made the transition for the kids wonderful and easy. The principal made it a point to tell me how wonderful it was having my 2 girls join them here. I was surprised that he knew who they were let alone who I was since I'd only met the Vice principal - it was nice to know that he knew his students! The office secretary is always pleasant even though she is also always extremely busy! We've really enjoyed integrating to this school and look forward to Chilhowie High School next year for one of the girls!

Chilhowie Middle School 4

Posted January 14, 2005
The faculty and staff are wonderful to work with and are dedicated to producing well adjusted, well educated children. They are open to help with any problem. Students feel comfortable in talking to the principal and the vice-principal. There are counselors and nurses on staff and readily available.

Chilhowie Middle School
P.O. Box 5018, Chilhowie, VA  24319
Last modified Chilhowie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chilhowie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top