Falling Branch Elementary School 1

Posted October 05, 2013
As a teacher from another state and school district I find Falling Branch to be very behind the game. I was in a fourth grade class helping the teacher with a math lesson and I offered that the assignment would be more easily done by dividing rather than counting by threes up to the number 36 and both the teacher and the students agreed that they had not yet learned simple division. Did I say it was fourth grade?? Then my first grader has been counting circles for a month where she was adding and subtracting up to 20 before enrolling and ready/eager to learn more about money and telling time. Look at Great Schools for Northern Virginia and you'll see a large difference in the ratings. MCPS is broken and someone needs to fix it!

Posted January 10, 2012
FBE is a wonderful elementary school. I have a 1st grader and Kindergartener. Before putting them in I was nervous about having them away from me for a good portion of the day, but FBE has helped me feel completely secure and good. The teachers and staff are all so kind and caring, friendly and high class people. My kids have done so well and have loved their experience at FBE. We are moving and will be sad to leave this school.

Posted November 09, 2008
The teachers and staff at Falling Branch Elementary are the best in the county. They truly care about each and every one of their students. They will make all the extra effort to help any students that are struggling. Its been my experience in another school in the Montgomery county where the teachers would not work with either the parents or the students that were student that was struggling in a subject. Which caused the child to have to be put back in the previous grade level, when put back in FBE that child is now flourishing greatly in all subjects.

Posted September 01, 2008
Falling Branch Elementary School is a top-notch school with far above average teachers and staff. Teachers are gifted children's advocates and make learning exciting and fun. This is a great school that is fully accredited.

Posted February 09, 2008

Falling Branch Elementary School
735 Falling Branch Rd, Christiansburg, VA  24073
Last modified Falling Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falling Branch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top