Bad
Good

Posted March 09, 2015
I love this school! The administration, teachers, and staff are all top notch. We are fortunate to have a school of this quality in our community!

Posted March 06, 2015
I have been really pleased with the overall improvements. I find the entire staff friendly and warm. I have never felt unwelcome or sensed that anyone else was. A great school!

Cloverdale Elementary School 2

Posted November 24, 2014
Parents where really involved but when the new principal came in she wanted to stop that which in return effects the atmosphere.

Posted April 08, 2014
My son started here in 2nd grade and was very shy. The teachers students all where very friendly to him and made his first year easy to adjust. He is in 4th now and still has not had a bad teacher. They are all great! I love this school!

Cloverdale Elementary School

Posted February 11, 2010
I love this school. Everyone is so wonderful!

Posted February 01, 2010
loveee...this school ever i recomend this school for every parent who lived in woodbridge.teachers nice,school program awesome.affordable...its just best off the best.my daughter love it so much .so pls have no doubt abt this school you will loooovee it

Posted December 05, 2004
When my son attended this school, I can say that the teachers and principal were very good. Each year he attended he got a teacher that seemed like the best fit for him, and each year, I kept saying to myself, he couldn't possibly have a better teacher than this next year, only to find out that he did! I am glad that my son had a positive elementary school experience at this school.

Cloverdale Elementary School
833 Cougar Dr, Cloverdale, VA  24077
Last modified Cloverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.