Cloverdale, VA

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted August 26, 2007
This is one of the best schools I've ever been to. All the teachers are nice. Mr. Blaylock is a cool history teacher. I love Mrs. Myers she's my english teacher and my homeroom teacher she makes everything cool. Mrs. Vande Linde is the coolest hummanitie/reading teacher you will ever have. Mrs. White is a great math teacher she really explains things really well. And finally Mrs. Callahan tells us things more than once so that we will remember to do it. The falctay and staff are really nice! I recomend this school I'm sure your children will love this school! Go Starz!

Posted June 27, 2007

Read Mountain Middle School 1

Posted October 13, 2006

Posted September 30, 2006
I attend this school and it is very good. The teachers are nice and try to make learning fun.The principal is also very sweet and RMMS offers a variety of sports and activities. RMMS is also big on technology which helps a lot. They also have dances, pep rallies and games to make each day interesting.Even the cafeteria food is good.My 6th and currently 7th grade years have been pleasant, thanks to Read Mountain.

Read Mountain Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2006
I have a child attending this school. Whatever happend to equal displine for students regardless of race, sex, or wealth? I find this school lacking greatly for principal leadership. This school is ran much like a prison instead of a school with a healthy environment for the students. Someone needs to step in and try to get the administrative staff heading in the correct direction. The students will continue to be the ones that will lose regardless of their efforts.

Posted August 04, 2005
This is school is awesome!! i just absolutly love it here! i love the teachers,staff, and even the caft. Lunch!! when i am at school, i feel safe and that nothing will us! it is very easly for me to learn here because the teachers are jsut plain awesome and they try to make everything as fun as possible!! I love rmms.

Read Mountain Middle School
182 Orchard Hill Dr, Cloverdale, VA  24077
Last modified Read Mountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Read Mountain Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top