Evangel Christian School 1

Posted October 01, 2011
My daughter went for 3 days. I never signed their contract and left after 3 days and now they are demanding that I pay. Please be very wary of anything you are given to sign with these people!

Evangel Christian School 4

Posted June 02, 2010
I understand the budget crisis.The financial chaos is nationwide. I don't like neither the idea of two grades together, but thank God that will not happen next yr, that was better then telling us they had to close school in the middle of the yr as is happening with many private schools. Yes there is lack of communication in the school, not everything can be perfect, and this can be fixed. Concentrate on your children and see how much they are learning. I have two kids in ECS, I am a very proud ECS Parent, my girl can read, write cursive, knows math additions/subtractions and she is just graduating from K-5! I recommend this school to anyone who wants their kid to be over a year ahead of public school educ (elementary), using A Beka curriculum, and best of all: Children are FREE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF JESUS! :-) Amen.

Evangel Christian School 2

Posted February 24, 2010
Recently ECS has experienced an unfortunate budget crisis that has really disrupted the school entire flow. I have a child who attends this school and will not be re-enrolling. I was pleased with the education that my child was receiving, but now I am very displeased. Due to the budget shortfall teachers and facilities have been reduced and grades have been consolidated; one teacher instructs 2 different grades in the same classroom with the help of an aid. Bottom line, this means that now my child is receiving half a day instruction in a small crowded classroom. Needless to say paying for education was an option; we were attracted to the small student/teacher ratio and the christian environment. Now the classroom is overcrowded and students receive half-day instruction, why would anyone pay for this type of learning environment? Consider these things if you are researching private schools for your children.

Posted August 10, 2009

Posted October 24, 2007

Posted July 22, 2007

Evangel Christian School
Po Box 240, Colonial Heights, VA  23834
Last modified Evangel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangel Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.