Colonial Heights, VA

Posted September 02, 2011
My son has attended this school since kindergarten and we have loved it! The staff is very caring and loving and I truly love the front office! They know every child and Mr Staples and Mrs Johnson-Eley run that school with a firm but loving hand!

Posted April 09, 2010
Absolutely a great school! We are a military family and this is the school we compare other schools against! Everything is just wonderful; super teachers that genuinely live the kids, and so much for them to do! I would agree with the 4 stars for extracurricular activities because they could use some additional activities that are separate from PTO activities. Other than that, a very nurturing environment for your child! -Heather Lenz

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted January 03, 2006

Tussing Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2003

Posted October 16, 2003
I attended Tussing Elementary as a child, and now my daughter is experiencing this wonderful school! I can't even begin to say what a terrific school Tussing is. Teachers, administration, parents - everyone connected to this school. They have been more help to our family than I think any other elementary school around could possibly be. I don't know how we would have made it through without their support! If you want the best Tussing Elementary tops them all!

Tussing Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2003

Posted October 11, 2003
We've been out of the school environment for 36+ yrs.When we gained custody of our 8 yr old granddaughter we needed help! The entire Tussing staff stepped up to the bat. We have had constant support and encouragement. We thank God for the Tussing staff and all the parents. Now that we are retired, we want to give back as much support as we can to the school system that has given our family so much. In fact they have become a precious part of our family.

Tussing Elementary School
5501 Conduit Rd, Colonial Heights, VA  23834
Last modified Tussing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tussing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top