Covington, VA

Clifton Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2015
My parents are in the military so I move schools often and even though I only went to the school for a semester, I can tell you one thing for sure. It is the worst school Ive gone too, I mean the bullies are treated like the victims, the policy for "reporting" bullying or what not is "first come first serve" and it is the WORST SCHOOL EVER. Parents do not send your kids here, kids don't let your parents send you here...you both will hate it

Clifton Middle School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
I agree with a parent. Don't move here and if you must, use an online school. The town is backwards and the children are treated poorly there. And then the test scores, that too.
2 people found this helpful

Clifton Middle School 5

Posted February 11, 2005
My name is Hilleary Downer. I am in 6th grade here at CMS and it is the best school in the district. FYI- I am in Ms. Hanna's homeroom.

Clifton Middle School
1000 Riverview Farm Road, Covington, VA  24426
Last modified Clifton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifton Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top