PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Culpeper Christian School has been a blessing to our family. We stepped in the doors and immediately felt like we belonged, like we were a part of the school family. Our children have grown academically and spiritually with the guidance of amazing teachers and staff. We are blessed to be part of this school community!

We absolutely love everything about CCS. I have 3 children at CCS and this is our second year. The teachers and office staff are amazing and take the time to get to know and pray for each child individually. I love the advanced education they are getting as well as learning to be Christ like in every area.

I cannot do justice to CCS with this review because I cannot express with words how pleased we are with our experience there. I currently have 2 boys at CCS and this is our second year in Culpeper and our second year at CCS. The school provides a Christ-centered and high quality education. All of the teachers have been excellent--high standards coupled with excellent instruction and lots of communication with the parents. Mike Owings, the principal, provides excellent leadership of the school and is interested in each student at CCS. The school does feel like a caring community. We could not be more pleased!

We recently moved to the Culpeper Area from Los Angeles, CA. Before leaving LA, I extensively researched schools in Culpeper for both my son and daughter. I was most impressed with everything I read about CCS, but was not prepared for the wonderful environment I found. My daughter is so happy there and I praise God that we found CCS!

Our 15 year old son attended Culpeper Christian School for 8 years. He graduated from CCS in 2008 but continues to reap great benefits from attending this incredible school! What a privilege it was to be a part of a school that feels more like a loving and supportive family... where you are certain that teachers,administrative personnel, and school board members consistently strive to provide the best academic education, as well as, bible based spiritual guidance. We are thankful for a wonderful new high school, but CCS will always hold a special place in our memories and hearts. To God be the Glory...GREAT things He has done at CCS!

This is a wonderful school. The education level is tops! From the administration to the teachers, those who lead this school are concerned about focusing on Christ while leading our children into an intellectual discovery of the Creation around them.

Our girls love coming to school. They know that their teachers care for them and want them to do well. We love that the teachers go the extra mile to help their students learn. They have a great art and music program our girls really enjoy. The kids participated in spelling bees and math bees. The 5th-8th graders had a science fair this year, that our girls enjoyed visiting. Our daughter was on the Praise and Cheer Team in the winter for girls and boys basketball teams. She loved learning the cheers and all the excitement that came with the games.

Both my girls attend CCS. Tho they both have smaller class sizes, their classes are ethnically mixed and they learn to get along with various personalities as well. Best of all, while getting great grades they are memorizing scripture and learning about God's love.

I have 3 children at CCS. They love it and are receiving a well rounded, challenging education. Most of all they are taught by loving Christian teachers who share God's love with each of their students. My children are learning lessons that will effect them in a positive way today, tomorrow and for eternity!

Last modified Culpeper Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8