PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 01, 2014
The only state accredited private school in Culpeper County. Highly qualified teachers, many with Masters degrees, provide individualized instruction in small classes. Technology integrated in classrooms with smart boards, up to date laptops, and tablets. Values, morality, discipline, and self- respect permeate the school. Art and music program, especially band, is truly exceptional. I can't recommend Epiphany enough to anyone looking for quality academics taught by exceptional teachers in a Christian environment.

Epiphany Catholic School 4

Posted January 01, 2013
I think this school is fine. This school leads students very close to God, and acedemics there are great. The students are friendly, and the principal is very nice. The teachers are funny and very good at what they do. Although my child that goes to Epiphany, says that it would be nicer to have more field trips. I however, believe that the school isnt lacking anything except for excitement. The school is wonderful though! The classes are just the right size. If you are looking for a place to send your child...send them to Epiphany. A place thats A+

Posted September 19, 2007
I have three daughters that attend Epiphany. One in preschool, one in elementary school, and one in middle school. The caring and attention delivered to each individual student has been outstanding. The academics are solid and Christian values permeate each day. Students routinely score extremely well on national standardized tests. Graduates have excelled academically and personally in high school. I am proud that my girls attend Epiphany.

Posted August 25, 2005
Our son attended Epiphany Catholic School in Culpeper, Va. It was a wonderful experience and we wish we could do it all over again. If I had something negative to say, I would say it but I don't. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give Epiphany a rock solid 10 plus.

Posted October 14, 2004
I have three students that have graduated from Epiphany. My twin daughters were part of the first graduating class. They are now in 10th grade and always talk about how they wish they were back at Epiphany. They now attend the public high school and have been straight A students since leaving Epiphany. My son is now in a public middle school and is following in his sisters' footsteps with straight A's so far. I love the warm, family atmosphere provided at Epiphany, the sense of values taught and the academics has been tops, as is evident by the continued success of my children. It is a well rounded school. Epiphany is in the process of an expansion campaign with a new school planned to open that will go Pre-K through 8th grade (2006). Please join the Epiphany family and help us continue our childrens' education at Epiphany.

Posted September 26, 2004
My son has been attending Epiphany since preschool; he is now in the 4th grade. He loves his school and has very good moral values and loves God. He has never come on saying someone said mean things or that he was pushed or hurt in anyway.

Epiphany Catholic School
1211 E. Grandview Avenue, Culpeper, VA  22701
Last modified Epiphany Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8