Culpeper, VA

Floyd T Binns Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2011
As a parent, I feel very good about my child attending this school. I have found administration to be very willing to communicate and help in any way. The teachers are very open to parental involvement and are willing to work with you if your child is having any difficulties. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that I think there is some room for improvement in the area of enrichment, especially for gifted children. Challenging them is not just about testing, but also about giving them opportunity to explore beyond what they are learning and this entire county falls short here compared to our previous school district.

Posted January 26, 2010

Floyd T Binns Middle School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
Excellent staff iin every corner of the school!

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted August 09, 2008

Floyd T Binns Middle School 1

Posted June 04, 2008
this school is un organized and the staff does not tell students and parents about events much less cares.

Floyd T Binns Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2007
I'm a former student at FTBinns and It was probably the best school I have ever attended. It was so clean and so well organized all the time. The staff was strict, but always on task and very helpful to every student. I know I was guided in the right direction and it has helped me greatly in high school.

Posted June 17, 2007
This is a wonderful school. The people are very friendly and the students are very polite. The teachers also care deeply abou the students and it shows when you meet them. I think this school is wonderful and I think more parents should send their kids to this great educational establishment./

Posted July 17, 2006

Floyd T Binns Middle School
205 Grandview Ave., Culpeper, VA  22201
Last modified Floyd T Binns Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Floyd T Binns Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top