Posted September 26, 2014
We have four children at Westover spanning from elementary to high school and have been tremendously pleased during out 10 years there. We wouldn't have our children anywhere else! We love that they are in a highly academic environment where every subject is taught from a Christian worldview perspective. The curriculum in elementary school is way beyond what you will find in the local public schools and the classroom size is typically quite small at 12-14 students per class. Westover is well worth the investment!!

Posted July 19, 2014
WCA offers a loving and caring atmosphere for learning. Teachers are positive and encouraging to students. Parents are always welcome and encouraged to volunteer. Students are taught academics but also life skills to encourage personal and spiritual growth. Wouldn't have my children anywhere else!

Westover Christian Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2010
I have two children at WCA. I have only had good experiences in the four years they have been there. No school is perfect, but we chose this school because it has a smaller overall calmer learning environment. The faculty all have pleasant attitudes, a lot of mom's volunteer, and the students just seem less stressed and distracted. The school is in my opinion more orderly. I don't want my kids dealing with some of the unnecessary situations that are tolerated more and more in the public system. Like I said, I know this school isn't perfect but it has been a good experience for our family so far.

Posted June 02, 2010
WCA is a very good christian school. I love to hear my little one singing christian songs in the back set of the car. I also like that it feels like we are all a big family. They teach the Beka program which is a lot more advance than public schools. I would recommend this school highly!!!

Westover Christian Academy 2

- a former student

Westover Christian Academy 2

Posted August 26, 2007

Posted February 22, 2004
Great school! Caring teachers. What we like the best is that the bible is taught in class. We also appreciate the typical 'high school feel' without the typical high school behavioral problems. The children all seem to be well mannered and thoughtful. The dress code is conservative, but still allows for individuality. No uniforms. Our oldest daughter began Westover in K-3. She was reading and writing in K-4. That impressed us. We were even more impressed when she learned to write in cursive in K-5 and could read from level 2 and 3 readers at home. She learns a new bible verse every week and is learning how to apply them to her own life. Christian education is so important and Westover does a great job.

Westover Christian Academy
5665 Riverside Drive, Danville, VA  24541
Last modified Westover Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Westover Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top