Danville, VA

Posted July 18, 2013
Galileo High School I would like to know what school supplies my daughter Lauren will need to begin the school year also date when she begins she has always attended private school and we are looking forward to having her experience the diversity that Galileo will give her

Posted February 18, 2010
I graduated form Galileo in 2009 and attended it from 9th to 12th grade.I can honestly say that Galileo really prepares for college. I attend colledge now and majoring in criminal justice.I would just like to say thank you to the teeacher for preparing me correctly. They have played a big part in education

Posted September 20, 2006
- a former student
I attended Galileo Magnet High from August 2002 until June 2006. I was there from the start. I attend College now, and everything that I learned at Galileo every ounce of homework that Galileo assigned me helped me get to where I am now. The work load made it easier to adjust to College Life. I am proud to say that I attended Galileo Magnet High School.

Galileo Magnet High School 4

Posted October 31, 2005
I am a student attending Galileo and the school is very technologicly advanced and a great oppurtunity for a persons mind to expand. There are many classes that are optional to students here that are not at other schools, yet there is extreme lack in the sports curiculum, which should be looked into. The school is great, but as stated above there should be an expansion on the sports, such as basket ball, foot ball, the only sport avalible to us now is soccer.

Posted September 14, 2005
Galileo is a wonderful school! Our son has thrived in the environment created by the faculty. In my opinion, it is the best high school in Danville, VA.

Posted August 15, 2005
The challenging curriculum available encourages students to succeeed. Most classes are either Advanced, AP, or IB. Most of the students at Galileo participate in one or more extracurricular activities, be it soccer, robotics, community service, yearbook, theatre, french club, german club, Beta club, aero club, or the herpetology club. Parents, grandparents, aunt, and uncles all have taken an active role in every aspect of the school since its conception in 2002. It comes highly recommended from all who have attended. It is especially great for students who are unique, and want somewhere they can be themselves.

Galileo Magnet High School 4

Posted December 24, 2004

Posted November 05, 2004

Posted October 27, 2004
I am a student at Galileo and I must say, it is an excellent school. The principal and staff do their best to help everyone and the technology is top of the line. Some students are disrespectful and do not care about their classes, but the majority of us do and we want to see the school succeed and be even better once we have graduated and left.

Posted September 18, 2003
This school provides an excellent environment for the students to work in.

Galileo Magnet High School
230 S. Ridge St., Danville, VA  24541
Last modified Galileo Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galileo Magnet High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top