PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We considered this school but its not accredited. What college will even look at a student coming from a non-accredited school? We also heard they will take ANYBODY (i.e. troubled kids) . No sports program was also a big factor for not going here.

This is our first year with EES and my husband and I are amazed. Our son is in Kindergarten and spent the first week of school in public school before moving to EES. The change in the way he was approached was night and day. He has never been told he was to young to try something and they encourage him explore new things daily. The class room program is amazing and the kindergartners at the perfect age to be trying new things and EES allows them to do just that. I give my highest recommendation for this school.

Epiphany is a hidden treasure! My son has completed his 1st year filled with numerous positive experiences & academic successes. I've seen him become more self assured and happier with his school than I've ever seen him. He actually looks forward to going back to school this fall! The classical curriculum is phenomenal. A surreal moment this year was when my freshman daughter, taking Latin I, and my 6th grade son (also taking Latin) debated proper Latin word usage over dinner! The Singapore Math is stellar! I'm impressed with the flexibility of the curriculum and the faculty in that both are able to meet the needs of each child. A unique language arts curriculum is designed for each child based on a book he/she chooses from an approved list.This is the most personalized education I can imagine aside from home school! I cannot say enough good things about Epiphany!

Great school! Well rounded classical curriculum. Headmistress very well versed in all areas of education. Classes small and cater to the needs of the individual child. My daughter is very happy.

Last modified Epiphany Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6