Schoolfield Elementary 4

Posted March 21, 2011
I love this school my son started kindergarden here and he loved it the teachers are great as well as the staff. As for the school he's at now W TOWNES LEA since we moved I'm no way impressed with it all the staff we have had so many problems with him since he has ADHD. we never had any problems with him when he was at sc hoolfield and his grades were extermely better.

Schoolfield Elementary 4

Posted July 21, 2007
My daughter started kindergarten here last year. She is about to start 1st grade. She loves it, I am very pleased with the parent/teacher communications.

Schoolfield Elementary 5

Posted December 09, 2006
My daughter started kindergarten this year here and I am very pleased with everything about this school! They have started this new program about 'Breakthrough to Literacy' that combines book lessons with computer lessons that I got to observe and I think it is wonderful! Her teacher is very easy to communicate with. The school is great about keeping parents informed.

Schoolfield Elementary 3

Posted October 26, 2006

Schoolfield Elementary
1400 W Main St, Danville, VA  24541
Last modified Schoolfield Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schoolfield Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top