Danville, VA

W. Townes Lea Elementary 5

Posted November 01, 2007
I love this school! Mrs. Owens is a wonderful principal and my daughters teachers are very hands on and communicate with me on all aspects of her education. I also like the family feel of the school. I am looking forward to the years my child will have here.

W. Townes Lea Elementary 1

Posted September 07, 2006
My children go to this school and I am not pleased with the school. The teachers they have had have been great but the principle and other employees of the school is not helpful. The education is not all that great either. Usually I feel like I am the one teaching them with all the homework they get. They get so much at times they hardly have time to relax before bed time. If I would have known this before I would have moved before they started school.

W. Townes Lea Elementary
439 Cedarbrook Dr, Danville, VA  24541
Last modified W. Townes Lea Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5
W. Townes Lea Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top