Bad
Good

As a mother, I had a wonderful experience with this school. My son loved the school and his teacher. He completed kindergarten and will be returning for 1st grade. I didn't have any problems with any of the staff and my son's teacher kept me up to date on his progress and I really appreciated that. My son so came home happy everyday and couldn't wait to go to school the next day.

I am the PTA President of this G.L.H. Johnson School. This is the best school on any grade level. From the teachers,staff and even janitors everyone is dedicated to the needs of the kids. This is a result of the great leadership of their Principal and assistant for they strive to improve the quality of education.Their PTA is the best you've even seen for it changes the perception of what PTA was to what a PTA should be. If you ever get a chance come see their PTA meeting in February that has over 500 people every year and you will see a Broadway Production for free that would easily cost $50 in any arena. I'm proud to say my child goes to the best school and I'm proud to be the PTA President. "Keep Rising to the Top" Johnson and Give it all you've Got.......

I know this school very well, my son has attended here fot the last 4 years and we LOVE it !! I am a very involved parent and volunteer @ Johnson , and have had the pleasure of working w/ the faulty on a shoulder to shoulder basis and I will put this faulty up against the best of the best. These teachers are dedicated to providing quality education, but most importantly our children. Thank you for dedication and professionalism you deserve it. You know, you never hear about Johnson in the news, but this school has been at full capacity for years and never missed a beat, no over the top media exposure like some schools receive I wonder why? Maybe others could learn from this positive school enviroment. This school is 5 star.

One of my two boys has moved on to the middle school. My middle son and my baby girl are attending Johnson Elementary School. Around the dinner table, I establish dialog with them regarding their day at school. They give wonderful reports regarding how the teachers showed great concerns for them and how they love their principal. My children are having a wonderful educational experience and it is seen in their love for their teacher because most of the conversation is 'my teacher said, my teacher did, or can I give my teacher.' To the principal and total staff at Johnson Elementary school, you are truly making a difference in the lives of my children and I say, keep up the good work. As a biological and foster parent, you have helped me in so many ways, Thanks and may God be ever greatful to you, staff. Ronald Pridgen, a parent

Last modified G.L.H. Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.