Danville, VA

Posted April 17, 2014
westwood middle school is awesome!! my son loves his teachers and all the staff, the teachers seem to really care about the students and their goals!!

Posted December 07, 2013
This is a great school, I love the leadership and teachers . Our students are number one !

Posted September 17, 2009
Westwood Middle School is a student oriented school that under an awesome principal, assistant principal and faculty has turned a non accredited school into a fully accredited school in JUST one amazing year!!!

Westwood Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Westwood is a school with much to be proud about! The teachers are very dedicated to student achievement and we were with our students as a team and we celebrate as a team. We expect a lot from our students - and the students exceed our expectations. I love my job as a teacher. How many people can say that about their own career? It is exciting to see students succeed, develop, mature, and strive for the best in life! Westwood students can accomplish anything because they are driven and motivated to succeed in school and in life!

Westwood Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Our kids are incredible! we have many many poverty stricken students, and they beat all the odds and prove the statistics wrong when it comes to their acheivements!!

Posted September 16, 2009
Westwood Middle School is an excellent school which prizes its students, faculty, staff, and administration.

Posted November 11, 2005
The academic program at this school is great. I would like to see more extracurricular activities at this school. I am very involved in all aspects of my childs education.

Westwood Middle School
500 Apollo Ave, Danville, VA  24540
Last modified Westwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top