Danville, VA

Glenwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
It is over crowed and it does not feel like an elementary school at all. Some of the teachers are unbothered with getting to know the children or making the classroom a fun and exciting learning environment, some teachers and staff even seem a bit mean to the children it's almost as if some of the teachers dread being picked to teach at that school. My last concern is how they have stressed the children out to the max about nothing more that passing SOLS it is unreal, however I realize that the teachers are put under stress themselves as far as the SOLS from school officials, so my sympathy goes to them as well. My comments are based on what I have personally seen, however there are some great teachers there, Mrs. Nidiffer and Mrs. Walker are some of them. But I will stop at nothing to ensure that my child will not attend this school next year.

Glenwood Elementary School
1540 Halifax Rd, Danville, VA  24540
Last modified Glenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenwood Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top