Wilbur S. Pence Middle School 2

Posted December 09, 2011
My son attended all 3 years here. I agree the school is safe, and there is not much in the way of mischief that seems obvious. I was very dismayed by teachers not using proper grammar, and in the case of the actual Englisj teacher, not having a very good vocabulary either. Even though proper grammar is not big in this part of Virginia in general, I do feel that the kids should at least be taught it, and that the English teacher should be teaching it (correcting paper etc) and she did not. My son would come home and I wold correct him and he would point out that the teacher did not care so why should he. I met with her and discovered he was correct. VERY disappointing. I think it leaves the kids at a disadvantage should they ever leave the area.

Wilbur S. Pence Middle School 5

Posted December 08, 2009
I think that Wilbur Pence middle school is a really good school. Honestly, we don't have all of that violence and gangs like other schools do. It's really safe and fun. Only some of the classes are boring like computer and gym isn't all that fun but, compared to the other middle schools I used to go to it''s really good. I like it a lot.

Wilbur S. Pence Middle School 5

Posted August 26, 2008
The school has excellent teachers who do a great job of supporting, encouraging, and instructing the children.

Wilbur S. Pence Middle School
375 Bowman Road, Dayton, VA  22821
Last modified Wilbur S. Pence Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilbur S. Pence Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top