Bad
Good

This school is great. My kids and I are new to the area and I honestly can't say they have been in a better school. Ms. Phennicie is possibly one of the best 2nd grade teachers there. Your child will be so lucky to have her teaching them. These teachers actually care about your children like they are one of their very own and they work effortlessly to make sure your children reach their full potential at each grade level. Kudos!!!

Pattie Elementary has exceeded my expectations. The teachers are excellent and go above and beyond to ensure their students needs are met. The staff know most of the children by name and the front office on both the Washington Reid and the Pattie side are exceptional. I would highly recommend anyone sending their children to this school!

Best school !!! Mrs. Glover in 4th grade is amazing !!! Also mrs. Smith in 1st grade !!!

We could not be any happier with Pattie Elementary! The Principal, Asst. Principal, teachers and staff are simply amazing. They listen well and really care about each individual child and their needs. Our child has ADHD as well as sensory issues and the staff is amazing with him. People told us we would really have to fight for services for him but that has not been the case. They proactively approached us and have handled his situation with professionalism and care beyond our expectations. We absolutely love his teacher and all of the staff. From the secretary to the nurse to the PE teacher, art teacher, music teacher, etc. everyone is so friendly and caring. I know the Great Schools rating is a 6 based on test scores but we would rate this school a 10 in every way. We could not be happier parents and our son absolutely loves school. it's a terrific school!

My kids have really enjoy this school and I can say that the staff is amazing, the principal is very engaging and responsible. The PTCO moms always working hard to great community oriented activities. My youngest is about know to begin Kindergarden there as well. School is located in a great neighborhood...the kind of place were you want to see your kids grow along with great friends. My kids have been very focused thanks to their teacher evolvement. None the less parents involvement is key for a child's successful education

i love this school! my son finished kindergarten there about his last 6 weeks because we are a military family and moved at the end of the school year. he loved going to school there and finished 1st grade before we had to move again. they teachers are very approachable and understanding and the office folks are so nice and helpful. I would send them to this school again. all of my children would. they listen to the parents concerns and i have had no problems reaching them or getting a conference set up. they listen and always come up with suggestions. parents are very involved in their kids educations! only positive things to say.

I have to say I am very disappointed in this school. I had high expections the reputation was very high.

i have three children attending Pattie. They all started in K and have moved through the 4th grade now - 14 teachers in all. 95% of this time has been wonderful. The VP is wonderful, approachable and responsive. Having a child with special needs of classroom support - they were so proactive. My only disappointments are with just 2 teachers who I feel have let my boy down. While it's expressly not tolerated somehow his teacher in 3rd grade ignored the bullying and exclusion of him. "why don't you just go and read. Why don't you just not play with them." while to some extent this is understandable there is also nothing done to the offenders. VERY SAD.

its one of the best and richest i love it. Its awesome the teachers are great the school is and etc...

I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving at John F. Pattie Sr Elementary. Most of the teachers exceed my expectations. This school has a family atmosphere.

Last modified John F. Pattie Sr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.