Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Principal Colon is the best of the best. She allows are staff to do what's right for student development. Her vision for the school energizes the faculty, staff and students.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They kids repeat the Panther Pride anthem everyday and my daughter knows she is expected to be a "quality student".

My daughter has been at Williams since Kindergarten and is now in the 2nd grade. We are a military family and will be moving in the summer. I'm already having heart palpitations. This school is incredible. I'm confused with why is rated a 5????? From the leader (Principal Colon), to the front office staff, to maintenance and custodians our entire family feels like they are "doing life" with us. Our family puts great emphasis on education and the bar is high at home AND at school. All the teachers my daughter has had are very engaged and communitative. Even in 2nd grade my daughter participates in the Gifted Program, Book Club, Tennis Club and the Military Kids Club. Mary Williams has given her a tremendous educational foundation and we hope to find this type of dedicated school at our next duty station.

We're a military family and have been very happy with the school over the past two years. The teachers have been engaged and communicate very well. No signs of bullying and a diverse student body helps expose them to broader demographics in terms of race, religion, and even socio-economic. The principal is very approachable; VP not so much; and the front desk is always friendly and looking to help out.

My daughter is in second grade at this very diverse school. She's had great teachers in kindergarten and first grade. She is also part of the book club, and Signet program. She loves school, part of it due to the great teachers she's had at Mary Williams. The front office staff is also very friendly.

Teachers are well prepared. My 3 kids have done so well since they joined school 2014-2015 school year.

Great school! They have many extra curricular activities and opportunities for parental involvement. The staff is great! One of the highlights of this school is their diverse population.

Excellent communication either on telephone or via email with the teachers. I have 2 kids on this school

We are a military family and this was our first move with a school age child (4th grade). I was hesitant about this school based on the 5 out of 10 rating. However, after visiting the school and speaking with other parents, I quickly learned that it was a great fit for my daughter. We are especially thrilled with the SIGNET program for gifted children. Mrs. Ball is an amazing teacher who is really in tune with kids that need to be challenged to survive in school.

Mary Williams Elementary is a great public school. Friendly and very helpful staff. My daughter went to this school from Kindergarten to 5th grade. A lot of the kids are well behaved. Reading and spelling was a priority for them, too. Teachers are all nice. Their SIGNET Program is a must for gifted children. This is an excellent program. I have nothing bad to say about this school.

Last modified Mary Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.