PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Once again, oldest just going into 1st grade so we haven't had enough experience in this category.

Mr. Bradford, the school's new administrator, is awesome and very proactive in advancing the school and achievements of the students.

We are a military family, moved to northern VA last summer. Our children used to go to public school, but when we made the move, we felt convicted to provide our children with a faith based education. We have had an excellent experience here at FBTA. Our children receive a high quality education, have teachers that are excellent role models, and friends that have similar beliefs and values. It truly is an investment in their future and we will never put them in public school again. It's very affordable for the quality you receive and they have scholarships if you need assistance. Class sizes are really small. I love everything about FBTA.

I am a former HS student from FBTA. At the time, I did not appreciate all the "strict rules"--which, at the time, I considered overdone and tedious--that were enforced. Now, as an adult, I see past the surface down to the fundamental values they were trying to teach through them. Everything was focused on how to be successful as a Christian in a sinful world...and the academics were also commendable. My experience at FBTA has enriched my life and I truly thank God for the opportunity He gave me to be part of such a great school! I recommend it for any parent that wants their child/teen to build a strong Biblical foundation.

I can personally attest to the quality of education and standard of excellence upheld at Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy. The Christ centered focus, challenging academics, competitive sports, and family atmosphere are unrivaled. College entrance exams were a breeze (ACT score: 32). Several universities, public and private, offered large scholarships - including a full-ride. I highly recommend enrolling; academics will not be sacrificed for the sake of a Christian worldview. FBTA is Christian education at its finest.

Awesome, My husband and I moved from MD to have our kids in FBTA. We had seen kids who went to the school and were very impressed. I visited the school back in 2004, met with the administrator, and got to see the young people in concerts, sports events and their academic achievements and decided to put our home for rent, buy a house close by FBTA and moved our business. We have never regretted our decision. On the contrary we have seen our kids thrive. You will too.

This is school provides a great learning environment. No need to wonder if your child is wearing the latest and trendiest clothing, as there is a standard uniform for the students. The male teachers are required to wear a coat and tie and all female teachers are required to wear a dress or skirt. The emphasis is on Christ centered education and is not tolerant of miscreant behavior.

Last modified Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12