Fairfax Station, VA

Posted April 05, 2014
I am a former HS student from FBTA. At the time, I did not appreciate all the "strict rules"--which, at the time, I considered overdone and tedious--that were enforced. Now, as an adult, I see past the surface down to the fundamental values they were trying to teach through them. Everything was focused on how to be successful as a Christian in a sinful world...and the academics were also commendable. My experience at FBTA has enriched my life and I truly thank God for the opportunity He gave me to be part of such a great school! I recommend it for any parent that wants their child/teen to build a strong Biblical foundation.

Posted October 18, 2013
I can personally attest to the quality of education and standard of excellence upheld at Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy. The Christ centered focus, challenging academics, competitive sports, and family atmosphere are unrivaled. College entrance exams were a breeze (ACT score: 32). Several universities, public and private, offered large scholarships - including a full-ride. I highly recommend enrolling; academics will not be sacrificed for the sake of a Christian worldview. FBTA is Christian education at its finest.

Posted February 02, 2012
Awesome, My husband and I moved from MD to have our kids in FBTA. We had seen kids who went to the school and were very impressed. I visited the school back in 2004, met with the administrator, and got to see the young people in concerts, sports events and their academic achievements and decided to put our home for rent, buy a house close by FBTA and moved our business. We have never regretted our decision. On the contrary we have seen our kids thrive. You will too.

Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy 3

Posted April 09, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 17, 2006
This is school provides a great learning environment. No need to wonder if your child is wearing the latest and trendiest clothing, as there is a standard uniform for the students. The male teachers are required to wear a coat and tie and all female teachers are required to wear a dress or skirt. The emphasis is on Christ centered education and is not tolerant of miscreant behavior.

Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy
6401 Missionary Lane, Fairfax Station, VA  22039
Last modified Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top