PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Appletree Fairfax - this school is a once-in-a-lifetime find. The staff is thoroughly professional and dedicated to students in a profoundly kind manner. Each teacher is highly qualified, each one remarkable in abilities and dedication. The principal is a gem, no discord between her and the teachers whatever. The environment they generate is genuine, sweet, and perfect for nurturing young kids through early years of school. [They also come up with killer scores on the SOLs each year]. I just wish this school went K through 12. We'll never find anything as good elsewhere.

My son is wrapping up his second year at Appletree. I often think about how fortunate we were to have been introduced to this school. In addition to a fantastic academic curriculum, Appletree has a "character education" program that introduces children to concepts like kindness, respect and joy. They also teach kids how to work through feelings of disappointment or anger in a constructive manner. I can't say enough about the well-rounded education that my son has received. Nor can I say enough about the fantastic teachers at Appletree. From the afternoon helpers to the classrooom teachers to the Director, each one is nurturing and supportive. My daughter is currently too young, but the second she approaches her 3rd birthday, she'll be there, too. When you're a parent, there are a lot of unknowns about your children's future. I know that my son (and soon my daughter, too) will have a rock-solid foundation on which to build the rest of their education.

This is a fantastic school. Both of my children attended and have thrived in comparison to other schools they attended. It has a very 'homey' feel and the staff is very friendly. The acedemic standards are high, but children receive a lot of individual attention. I highly recommend this school!

I am a former student of Apple Tree, and now see, in comparison to my peers of early public schooling, that Apple Tree offered the perfect amount of nuturing and early education. Along with a fantastic staff, many of which are still there, I recieved an early introduction to the arts that helped bring me into the wonderful world of dance. It is a truly amazing place!

Our daughter is winding down in her first year at Appletree. The school, faculty and environment are spectacular. As parents, we've noticed a significant change for the better in our daughter.

Amazing school; uses the A Beka curriculum and stresses values. Our 1st grader is reading at an advanced 2nd grade level. Our Pre-Kinder is starting to read and do simple math. The teachers and staff are wonderful and nuturing. We wish it went to the 6th grade!

The teachers there are nice I guess. But sometimes they go too fast on what they're are teaching and I felt very confused. when I asked for help they said you need to pay attention they were also very picky adn had very high expectations.

Last modified Appletree School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2