Bad
Good

Posted January 11, 2015
My son loves this school it's small and friendly and inclusive. Great staff, great teachers

Fairfax Villa Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2013
I had a chance to have lunch with my 1st grader on the first day of school. I overheard the teacher said to a kid who sat next to me "Don't do this. It is uneducated." I was surprised / shocked. Is this how a teacher talks to a 1st graders on their first day of school? How could she talk to kids 6-7 years old kids like that. What did she expect? I am so worried whether my kid is going to be ok.

Posted June 24, 2010
My oldest daughter just finished Kindergarten here and I'm incredibly happy with her teachers, the resources available, and the school in general. It is a jewel - great communication, great atmosphere, excellent academics, and many opportunities to excel. This little neighborhood school is an amazing place!

Posted December 21, 2009
I'm so pleased with Fairfax Villa Elementary. I feel well informed from the teachers and administration. The administration even sends our a weekly email to all parents--and it is always positive. The staff really knows each child. I'm always impressed how everyone understands my child's unique needs. It's amazing how my child has risen to the high expectations set forth by the professional staff. I never expected my child to be so successul. The Villa has truly been a blessing.

Fairfax Villa Elementary School

Posted October 07, 2009
Fairfax Villa is Fairfax County's biggest secret! It is a small elementary school tucked away in a beautiful neighborhood. The Principal , Mr.Mann is so patient and organized. He really knows what he's doing. The school runs so smoothly and everyone is so happy there. Everyone knows each other and looks out for each other. Kids respect the adults and more improtantly each other. It's a little school with a big heart. I love Fairfax Villa and so do my kids. Everyone of the staff members are very caring , smart, nice and perfect!!!

Posted December 08, 2008
I have a Kindergartner who loves the school and SACC is outstanding! We are truly thankful for this pearl among Fairfax County's schools.

Posted April 14, 2008
Great School. My daughter attended K-6. She is now in all honors classes in HS. My son now attends the Villa and is doing outstanding. Small well organized school. Active PTA. Would highly recommend.

Posted December 28, 2007
My children have been at Fairfax Villa for the past 2 years. I absolutely love the school! The community is very lucky to has such a small school with big expectations for kids. My children feel good about themselves and are thriving at the Villa. Great job Villa Staff!

Posted February 15, 2006
I love my children's school. The teachers make learning fun, yet expect everyone to work hard to learn everything they need to know. My kids love going to Fairfax Villa.

Posted February 13, 2006
Fairfax Villa is a wonderful school! We are very, very pleased with the teaching staff and administration! It's like our extended family. Great job!

Fairfax Villa Elementary School
10900 Santa Clara Dr, Fairfax, VA  22030
Last modified Fairfax Villa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.