Fairfax, VA

Posted September 10, 2013
My son just started 3rd grade here and he loves it! His teacher is very professional and the school offers lots of activities.

Posted September 02, 2013
my son went to Greenbriar West Elementary school many years ago when we moved to this area. At that time it was going through renovation but yet all of the students/teachers made the best of it and everyone was happy. Now my grandson will be going to this same school, and I know in my heart that he will make new friends and enjoy his years here also. Great staff and Great school!

Posted February 01, 2012
I've a 5 and 6th graders who are in GBW. Teachers are very professional and the standards are very high.

Greenbriar West Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2011
I have a 3rd grader and 4th grader, both in the AAP program at GBW. We moved here from a smaller town, and the kids were in a small, Montessori school. I did not have great expectations, but was blown away by this school. The teachers my children have are exceptional. The art program is awesome, and so is the music. I am really impressed with the kindness shown to me and my family, and, although it is a large school, it doesn't feel like it. It has been great!

Greenbriar West Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2010

Greenbriar West Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
My first grader had a wonderful year at Greenbriar West. I was very hesitatant about sending him to public school- but Greenbriar West was excellent. He learned lots, he flourished, and he loved going to school. The principal, vice principal and enture staff were very welcoming and showed so much genuine concern for the students. GBW is a very diverse school- and the students blend together well.

Posted February 26, 2009
My child has severe food allergy - the staff and parents have been overwhelmingly supportive. This school is a true diverse community where everyone is accepted and works together for the kids. A+

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008

Greenbriar West Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
GBW is a great school with welcomed parent involvement, high academic achievement and many ways to get involved.

Greenbriar West Elementary School
13300 Poplar Tree Rd, Fairfax, VA  22033
Last modified Greenbriar West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbriar West Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top