Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We have been to several schools, and have found this school to be cold and too much pressure is put on the kids. Poor leadership.

Oak View is a wonderful school. Lots of parent involvement. Great teachers. Students are kind and eager to learn.

We have two children at Oak View. Like many others said, they do make you feel like family. The teachers we have encountered have been very caring and genuine, actively working with us to further the growth of our kids. And, even with a standardized curriculum, they have provided a level of customization for our children that has been outstanding.

Oakview is a great school. We are a military family and they really made us feel at home and part of their community. They have a variety of programs for the kids to participate in and the teachers are attentive. They also have a great Gifted and Talented program for kids that are seeking more of a challenge. I highly recommend this school. Plus, Robinson Secondary is right across the street and they also have a great reputation if you are looking at middle and high schools as well.

Absolutely wonderful! My daughter has been going here since kindergarten and is now in 4th grade. My son starts kindergarten this fall and I have no worries at all because I know how wonderful all the staff is, how helpful, supportive and attentive they are to the needs of each and every student. Love oak view....could not have gotten a better school.

Oak View is an exceptional school from the front office, to teachers and aides, to the children and their parents. We are not just a school-we are a community that works to build strong students and eventually strong citizens. Vote Oak View to help us provide more services to our children. Oak View Eagles Soar!

Awsome Principle and teachers! We love you, Oakview!!!

Oak View is great! The 3rd grade team is outstanding.

I was surprised to see that Oak View received an 8, and our old elementary school, Fox Mill, received a 9. Fox Mill was a great school, but after a year and a half at Oak View I can't overstate how impressed I am with the dedication, concern, and professionalism of the staff here. There is a spirit of optomism and cooperation that permeates everything. With 4 kids, in a year and a half we have experienced 6th, 2nd, and 3rd grade, plus afternoon kindergarten and it has all been great. My two youngest have some minor speech problems that have been handled wonderfully. I really love this school!

Superb school! Caring teachers and staff with a community focus. As a military family our children were the 'new kids,' but were made to feel at home from their first day in class. Teaching was excellent. Our children graduated from Oakview, and stayed in touch with their teachers for years. Building was recently upgraded.

Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.