Falls Church, VA

Posted November 13, 2014
This is our first year at TMV and my child is thriving in this collegial, fun, thoughtful, academically challenging school. The school works hard to promote its nurturing, intentional and accountable culture. The culture at TMV supports excellence and the same-sex classes allow boys and girls to succeed without being encumbered by concerns about the opposite sex's perception of them. As for the religious life, my child noticed, "At TMV, they really live out what they believe about the Bible, they don't just talk about it." The parents are involved and incredibly welcoming. Older students are kind to younger ones. TMV has a strong, positive school spirit. We are so glad to have found this school!

Posted October 03, 2010
Trinity is the hidden treasure in NoVA. It is an excellent school with the same solid curriculum that you find in its powerhouse Trinity sister schools in the Mid West but so much smaller and more personalized. Despite it's award-winning educational model and higher-end price tag, it is very generous with financial aid which keeps the school from being as pretentious as its awards and SAT scores might suggest. It has more of a family-like environment. The difference for us is that it truly is a community of learners that is fostered by the excellent teachers who hold true to the Socratic method of teaching. Each of the teachers - and especially the deans - get to know the kids so well and care for each student's personal development. Even though the curriculum is rigorous, they make it fun: my son can't wait to get to school each day.

Posted March 07, 2010
2009 Blue Ribbon Winner...Only private secondary school in Virginia so rated for the last 5 years. One child is in 2nd year and has dramatically improved in desire to learn and in performance. Only school I know where older students mentor the younger as a matter of course.

Trinity School at Meadow View 2

Posted September 17, 2009

Trinity School at Meadow View 3

Posted July 24, 2009

Trinity School at Meadow View 1

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted April 23, 2009
Trinity is a great educational environment for young men and women. Our son is grateful for the quality of the teachers, the Christian character of the school, and the challenging course work. He is genuinely happy to go to school each day.

Trinity School at Meadow View 0

Posted March 27, 2009
My oldest son is about to graduate from Trinity school. He has received a full merit scholarship to his first choice college. He handled the entire application completion process on his own (with his Trinity guidance counselor). This self-starting, mature young man is a pretty standard Trinity graduate from what I have seen and I know a lot of them. The headmaster at Trinity is one of the most dedicated men I have ever met. He can be tough and demanding but he's preparing young men and women for a tough world that is hostile to the Christian world view.

Trinity School at Meadow View 3

Posted March 13, 2009
Trinity is pretty hit or miss. The teachers tend to be superb or disasterous, and the academic structure can either nurture or crush ambition and desire for learning. I had so many wonderful experiences with the school, but the narrow community and petty punishments left me feeling pretty lukewarm.

Posted January 17, 2009
My son just started at Trinity and I am thrilled. Though he scored high on standardized testing, he always complained about doing homework, even when he had very little of it to do, and he didn't really seem driven to learn. Turns out he was bored! Since he started at Trinity I keep asking myself who the kid is in my living room with the suddenly-beautiful handwriting insisting on doing 3+ hours of homework per night without a peep of complaint! My son is very comfortable at Trinity and is excited to come home and share what he's learned at school each day. This change in him is worth the world to me and will potentially change his life dramatically forever. It's a testament to the teachers and administrators at the school that this kind of miracle can happen in the environment they have set up there.

Trinity School at Meadow View
2849 Meadow View Road, Falls Church, VA  22042
(703) 876-1920
Last modified Trinity School at Meadow View is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Trinity School at Meadow View Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top