Posted August 14, 2014
I attended Westlawn as a student from Preschool all the way to 6th grade between 1998 to 2006. Some of my best childhood memories were made at this school. Everyone from the staff to the students just loved each other and loved being at this school. I never attended another school with teachers as caring, compassionate, and dedicated as those from Westlawn. They made such an impression in my life and funny enough a lot of the staff members who used to teach me are still working for the school! There aren't enough good things to say about this school. It fundamentally built me into the person I am today. Thank you Westlawn!

Posted June 30, 2014
This school is excellent! The teachers and staff are very helpful, and so is the principal, Linda Ferguson. Sixth grade seems to be very strict and academically based. I have a daughter going to 3rd grade and another daughter going to 6th grade. I would highly recommend this school for rising kindergarteners, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. Westlawn has a very good Advanced Academics Program.

Posted April 10, 2014
Great school with a great staff my kids love it and enjoy the teachers and staff

Posted September 04, 2013
The staff that works here is amazing, they always have a smile for you, help as much as they can with any concern as parents. My child has been in this school for 4 years and we only had one not so great teacher, the other 3 had made an excellent job with my kid education.

Posted May 12, 2011
Sending our first kid to kindergarten was a scary concept after a small preschool environment, but we were immediately comforted after the orientation. The K teachers were so nice and friendly. Everyone provided all the answers to our questions. Miss Escudero and Mrs Bonazza have been so helpful easing us in to the school year. The renovations are coming along and look incredible! The PTA events have been great, we are really thankful to have such a great neighborhood school!

Westlawn Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
A wonderful staff does wonderful things with a wonderfully diverse study body.

Posted October 11, 2008
This is a Great School, The Principle and the Admin staff are excellent. They really take a lot of effort in doing everything to make the child excel. Parents should take an equal role with the school to see their children improve.

Posted August 09, 2008
I have two children who have attended Westlawn Elementary School. The current principal and staff have made our experience there one of the best we could ever imagine. They have been caring, helpful and kind to us and to our children and the education they received was exactly what we had hoped for as members of the Fairfax County Public School system. I rate this school and its educators very highly and will be very sad to say goodbye next year as our youngest moves on to middle school. We, as parents, feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to have our children attend Westlawn Elementary School.

Posted July 24, 2008
The staff and administration are very enthusiastic and helpful to younger kids, although there are a few exceptions. The school is sanitary for the most part. The cafeteria offers a seperate table for kids who have peanut allergies. As usual, schools tend to have bullies and this isn't much of a difference but the administration and counselors are willing to take action. Overall, the school is good and will provide the necessary education.

Posted August 04, 2006
This school is the MOST Greatest school in the world!!!The teachers are fantastic!And when their is a new stutent in our school everone helps him/her with anything!

Westlawn Elementary School
3200 Westley Rd, Falls Church, VA  22042
Last modified Westlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westlawn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top