Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has attended 1st to 3rd grade at this school and our experience has been wonderful. The school and the principal are great about communicating with families. My daughter has loved her teachers in every grade and the school has offered after-school programs and summer school. SACC at this school was not so great at first, but that changed when the new director started in 2015-16. Now the program is very engaging and my daughter loves the activities.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Always supportive & ready to help & meet parents. very good experience to meet the nicest of teachers

I am not sure why it's low rated on this site. My experience says that it's really a good school with very good teachers who supports very much and always ready to help. we interacted with many teachers here over past 2+ years and really never have a reason to complain. Would like to mention the teachers name Ms Jones, Mrs Sokolowsky, Ms Wallace, Ms Brenner, Mrs Kyrgos etc. It's great learning experience & really a good school

I attended Westlawn as a student from Preschool all the way to 6th grade between 1998 to 2006. Some of my best childhood memories were made at this school. Everyone from the staff to the students just loved each other and loved being at this school. I never attended another school with teachers as caring, compassionate, and dedicated as those from Westlawn. They made such an impression in my life and funny enough a lot of the staff members who used to teach me are still working for the school! There aren't enough good things to say about this school. It fundamentally built me into the person I am today. Thank you Westlawn!

This school is excellent! The teachers and staff are very helpful, and so is the principal, Linda Ferguson. Sixth grade seems to be very strict and academically based. I have a daughter going to 3rd grade and another daughter going to 6th grade. I would highly recommend this school for rising kindergarteners, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. Westlawn has a very good Advanced Academics Program.

Great school with a great staff my kids love it and enjoy the teachers and staff

The staff that works here is amazing, they always have a smile for you, help as much as they can with any concern as parents. My child has been in this school for 4 years and we only had one not so great teacher, the other 3 had made an excellent job with my kid education.

Sending our first kid to kindergarten was a scary concept after a small preschool environment, but we were immediately comforted after the orientation. The K teachers were so nice and friendly. Everyone provided all the answers to our questions. Miss Escudero and Mrs Bonazza have been so helpful easing us in to the school year. The renovations are coming along and look incredible! The PTA events have been great, we are really thankful to have such a great neighborhood school!

A wonderful staff does wonderful things with a wonderfully diverse study body.

This is a Great School, The Principle and the Admin staff are excellent. They really take a lot of effort in doing everything to make the child excel. Parents should take an equal role with the school to see their children improve.

Last modified Westlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.