Bad
Good

We have been so pleased with our experience here. Teachers and administrative staff are excellent. Always feel safe, secure and appreciated here. Have volunteered in classrooms. Just love all the kids and teachers.

The kindergarden teacher was good, but my son got put into two "blended" classes and the students were distracting and sometimes violent. I spent time in the class and wondered how he could pay attention if I was struggling as an adult. The TAG (gifted) kids get into a separate class with a decent curriculum. My son somehow did not test into TAG although he's my only child that didn't, so he's stuck with the other kids and they are a problem a lot of the time. I would not recommend that any parent put their child in any PEC school.

I have a son that attends this school. He is in second grade. He started this school in their pre-k program. My son has adhd and other problems. This school is wonderful dealing with children with difficulties. The treatment of administration and teachers is the best. The teachers my son has had, has went out there way to help him. And I have to add, as a mother feeling loney and afraid when finding out about my sons problems, they have helped me personaly as well. We are now going through more difficulties with my son and they are stepping up to the plate to help us any way they can to help. thanks to everyone that has helped. Great Job!

The teacher s in this school are great (and the principal too), and hard working. My sons still talk about them, although it is soon a year since they moved to another school/country.

Last modified Prince Edward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.