Bad
Good

I go to prince Edward and I have no idea how y'all say it's so bad. There's like fights and stuff but not really bullying. The educational program is a good one but our SOL pass rates look bad because a lot of the kids don't try. If you care about your grades and keep from acting like an idiot, you'll probably think prince Edward is good.

Horrible. A traumatic learning environment. My kids have been socially isolated, beaten up, rumors, lies. I've gone all the way to the school board. No one is held accountable. The bully is protected and the victim defenseless. We are transferring to another school. The bullying is so out-of -control. I feel helpless because they school can do no wrong and even when you have hard evidence of bullying, nothing happens. The student body is a rough crowd, very mean and vicious.

I wonder why my previous comment about safety of the children was removed from this site. I submitted it yesterday. Did someone not like it?

The worst school my children have ever been enrolled in. Thankfully we are moving this summer. My son was viciously attacked by another student while switching classes. The attacker is now being charged with a felony. I warn anyone to think twice before sending your children here.

My experience has been with the 5th and 6th grade teachers and that of the office staff. After raising 4 children while the Military had us moving from state to state, I found that the better schools are in the Northern states, however, a parent's involvement goes a long way and changes how well your child will do at every school. The first year at PECMS, my grandchild was enrolled in the 5th grade by her parents and was left to fail, become frustrated, and bullied. At the end of her 5th grade, I was granted custody and got involved with her education. My first meeting with all her 5th grade teachers was extremely negative! After I got busy and communicatons with school began..daily..this child has an IEP, earned honor roll, and won first place, representing PECMS, at the Science Fair. We LOVE her teacher, and office staff!

I am a student at this school. I think that the school is good. Right now, I'm at the school and we are learning and doing things that will be helpful in college and later on in life. Like I said, the school is great and it's in a very good enviorment. There is alot to do so we go on lots of field trips (because we have money and we are credited) to colleges with AVID. Avid is Advancement Via Individual Determination. See, we have many organizations!! Great school.

Last modified Prince Edward Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.