Farmville, VA

Posted May 19, 2014
Fuqua School strives to give each student the guidance they need. I really appreciate that my child's teacher will email or call me if my child's performance is sub par. I like how they keep parents informed and engaged. Parents need to participate more in activities and events. I will say that graduates remain very connected to the school, so they must be doing something right

Posted August 28, 2008

Fuqua School 1

Posted May 18, 2008

Posted June 08, 2006
- a former student
Fuqua School is one of those close-knit schools that the graduates actually don't want to leave. I am an alumni, and I know why they feel that way. You feel so accepted and loved the moment you step on campus. All of the kids are encouraging and accepting despite your background. It was the reason I have most of my close friends now, and it also helped me mature into the person that I am today. I will always speak very highly of it to anyone who asks, and I can quite confidently say that all of my classmates would do the same.

Posted April 21, 2005
I am currently a student at Fuqua School and have been for all of my school career. Not only do I feel more than adiquitly prepared for my future, but when you are in class at Fuqua School you are surrounded by warmthness and togetherness from the time when the morning bell rings to when the last bell rings. Every student has a sense of pride and an even stronger sense of school spirit that is obvious at athletic events and basically anything associated with the school. If you were to ask any student, present or past, about their experince at Fuqua School they will 100% of the time give the school rave reviews.

Posted October 04, 2004
I am currently attending Fuqua School. I am recieving an excellent education there, as well as living in a wonderfully fun evironment. We have a lot of fun in school but we still reach our goals and full potentials. There are many extracirricular activities, such as sports, clubs, music, and drama. I have previously attened public schools in my area and found that Fuqua School is the school with the best learning environment. I have such a bright future because I am attending Fuqua school, but as bright as my future may be I will be deeply saddened to leave my friends and the teachers at Fuqua School, whom have become quite good friends. The support of the staff and students at Fuqua School is immaculate, therefore I would highly reccomend Fuqua School as the school of your choice!

Posted June 19, 2004
- a former student
Fuqua School gave me the necessary preparation to successfully receive a full scholarship at the University of Richmond, as well as to be accepted at Swarthmore College, Duke University, Washington & Lee University, and Davidson College. The school is a very energetic place, and the faculty and administration have a great deal of faith in the students. I was amazed at the latitude that we were granted in pursuing student initiatives and ideas. Members of my graduating class organized a trip to Spain, wrote a multi-discipline arts show about the D-day invasion, and sponsored a community forum on civil liberties and the war on terror with several panelists of statewide prominence. The school's devotion to allowing students to develop their 'boundless individual potential' is more than an empty slogan: it is true.

Posted August 10, 2003
it is costly to send your child to this school but it is well worth it!!! children get the attention they need. there's a lot of teaher as well as parental involvement here.

Fuqua School