Farmville, VA
Before care: Yes

New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted November 09, 2012
New Life has truly been a God-send for my two kids and our family! The teachers and staff are so loving and caring, watching over our precious children as if they were their own and looking out for their best interests! We have one child in middle school and one in elementary school. The teachers at NLCA give so much of their time and their hearts to make the school truly excellent in every aspect! We have countless projects hung upon our walls at home of the spectacular things our daughter has been working on and several projects saved on the computer of what our son has done. Bottom line, New Life Christian Academy is more than just a school, it is a safe and loving home away from home for your children! You will be amazed by how much they will grow spiritually, emotionally, socially and academically at NLCA. And you can always rest assured that the teachers, administration and staff will be there every step of the way supporting your child with guidance, love and praise!

Posted October 20, 2012
My mama said I can tell about my school here. I used to go to a public school. The classes were so big the teacher didn't have time for me. Lots of the kids were mean. Sometimes I was scared to go to school. The kids at New Life are really nice. Everyone is pretty happy all the time. My teacher has time for me. I am learning alot. I love my new school.

Posted October 19, 2012
My wife and I have been very satisfied with the academic program offered at New Life Christian Academy. We have three children who are attending this school currently and have been amazed by the attention that is shown to not only our children but to us also as the parents. We are kept informed about our children's progress and regression (if any) in all areas of the school. We are pleased with the education our children are receiving at New Life Christian Academy.

Posted October 19, 2012
New Life Christian Acaemy has a strong, rigorous academic program. Students are challenged with hands-on work and critical thinking that prepares them for college. Dual enrollment classes are offered at the high school level. There are a variety of activities students can get involved in including art, basketball, volleyball, drama, and more. Students are awarded in academics and physical fitness, as well as a variety of other awards throughout the year. The facilities are nice and well kept. The classrooms are colorful and provide a fun atmosphere for learning.

Posted October 16, 2012
My two children graduated from NLCA. The school has a great atmosphere and a solid academic program that prepares students for the "real world". Both of my children received academic scholarships and graduated from college with honors. In addition to academics, they had opportunities to participate in art programs, drama & public speaking, music classes, volleyball, and basketball. Overall, their years at NLCA helped them reach their potential - both mentally and spiritually.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted July 05, 2012
Teacher quality is poor. Teacher training and accountability is poorly monitored. Our child's teacher ask him if he saw "Stupid on her forehead". She talked to the children like they were trash. Administration mislead us in their ability to provide adequate education. Rock-n-roll chapel attendance is a requirement. Bullying still took place in this private school.

New Life Christian Academy 2

Posted March 16, 2012
My daughter spent part of 8th grade here. They get the problem kids from the public schools or kids who enjoy being in a clique and won't let anyone in. My daughter got a lot of irritating notes about small things, but the worst was the time she was reprimanded for wearing a "see through shirt." It was a white shirt over a black shirt. You could "see through" the white shirt to the black shirt. Seriously?

Posted August 31, 2004
Great atmosphere, great academics, and reasonably priced. I am very pleased with the school in every way. Just a note the school is now a daycare through grade 12.

New Life Christian Academy
9 Mahan Rd, Farmville, VA  23901
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top