Fincastle, VA

Breckinridge Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
Breckinridge is a truly exceptional school, with outstanding teachers, staff, and leadership. Our children have thrived at BES, as have children of our friends and neighbors. The atmosphere is upbeat, positive, and supportive of learning at all levels. A great asset to the community at large.

Breckinridge Elementary School 3

Posted June 04, 2013
This school has double standards! My child has being hurt and bullied and there was no punishment for the bullies, because my child does not cry about it! But if my child jokes or says anything and the other child cries my chilld is always punished.

Breckinridge Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2010
Breckinridge doesn't have a lot to offer kids that are above average. They don't even give awards for straight A's. My kids have gone to other public schools and this by far was the worst.

Breckinridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
I love our school because the faculty and staff go the extra mile. They love the kids and even the caffeteria ladies know the kids names. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Breckinridge Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2009
Of the four schools my children have attended over the years, this was their least favorite by far. The environment in the upper grades at the school is particularly negative and damaging to children. My children learned relatively little and rarely felt happy or welcomed at Breckenridge. Thankfully, they've moved on to another school now.

Breckinridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I have two kids at this school now and we love it. Their teachers are wonderful and caring. The faculty as a whole are devoted to my kids and we appreciate it.

Breckinridge Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2007

Breckinridge Elementary School 4

- a former student

Breckinridge Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2004
I have had three children at Breckinridge. One graduated from high school in 1999; one finished Breckinridge in 2003 and one is currently a second grade student there. I have nothing but praise for this school. The teachers truly care about the quality of education and the welfare of each child, and it shows. My children have thrived there. I had taken advantage of many opportunities to volunteer in various aspects over the years, and have always felt appreciated. I am thankful that my children had the chance to get a great start in education at Breckinridge Elementary. Terry Tucker

Breckinridge Elementary School 3

- a former student

Breckinridge Elementary School
331 Springwood Rd, Fincastle, VA  24090
Last modified Breckinridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Breckinridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top