Posted September 27, 2013
I have had 7 children go to NLA. Now I have 2 grandchildren there. This school always puts the child first. Anytime they need help it is there for them. I recommend this school to anyone . They have a terrific staff.

New London Academy Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a school with teachers that care.

Posted November 18, 2008
This school is an excellant school all around! The teachers are informative and are very willing to help the students. NLA loves having the paretns involved in everything going on at school!

New London Academy Elementary 0

Posted October 19, 2008
As a staff member I can say that the parents have more say in how the classrooms are run, and the staff must accomodate parental requests (and not rock the boat), no matter how they affect the classroom. It is time that the quality of the classroom falls to the staff,and parents learn that, although their input is apprecaited, they cannot make decisions that run the classrooms. That is what the staff has been trained for!

Posted October 11, 2004
This is a great school. I attended NLA in the 6th and 7th grades. My son now attends and my daughter will go there next year. If I move from my present house, I will be sure to move to a location that will allow my children to got to NLA through the 5th grade. Mr. Tall

Posted July 14, 2004
My daughter became a Kindergartner at NLA last year 2003-2004. She had a wonderful first year of school. Mr. Meridith is a wonderful and caring principal and so are all of the teachers. One of the things I like best about New London Academy is the different activities they do throughout the year that I have not seen other schools do, to keep their kids active and involved. From Christmas Concerts to Fitness Night it is an excellent environment for our young children. NLA has definately won over this family's heart as the best school in Forest and surrounding counties.

New London Academy Elementary
12400 E Lynchburg-Salem Trnpk, Forest, VA  24551
Last modified New London Academy Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New London Academy Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top