Bad
Good

I Love FMS and I might be leaving after my 7th grade year, everyone at FMS is just so caring. The teachers there are just so warming and they open there arms to you. I'm going to miss FMS surely, every student there was unique in there own way. It's going to be hard to go to another school.,

We also left Boonsboro Elementary School and felt that FMS was nothing but a welcome breath of fresh air! I have found the administration to be exceptionally helpful and kind. Ms. Morgan is absolutely delightful and has never not greeted me without a warm smile. She has been at every orientation and band concert I have ever attended and has always introduced herself appropriately. Before beginning at FMS I very strongly considered moving my child out of BCPS, my hope has since been restored after my child graduated to FMS.

This has been a big change for our family. We left the close knit community of Boonsboro Elementary School and entered a new world at Forest. Lots of students with different values. Frankly, this year has been a review for us--wondering if we will have more of an academic challenge next year. The principal is visible but has not introduced herself at functions as the principal and left many at orientation wondering just who she was. The teachers are supportive of the students but administration not very supportive of the parents.

I love the new principal, Ms. Morgan. She is doing an outstanding job and has a clear vision for the school.

I have had nothing But success with my ADHD child. I have had ample conversation with them. Each have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help my son be successful in their classes. I believe it is about communication. He continues to struggle, but they have a wealth of knowledge in helping me help him. So, I will disagree when saying it is not a good place for ADHD children.

Last modified Forest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.