Fredericksburg, VA

Salem Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2014
Both my daughters went to Salem and I volunteered there on the PTA so I feel I know this school well. Both my daughters had fantastic teachers who differentiated for the needs of the individual child. Pull outs for higher learning children. Fantastic support staff and caring administration. I am extremely happy with the foundation of learning my children received there and would definitely recommend Salem to anyone.

Salem Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2007
The teachers at Salem are fantastic and hold the school together. There is minimal parent involvement. The parents you see are the same ones over and over again. I believe the the leadership in the school is lacking. The Principal is present at after school outings, hardly ever see the Vice Principal. If the outing is off school grounds, very rarely see either one of them. I am unhappy with the discontinuation of a scheduled computer class. At this point the teachers sign up for time. Some do and some don't! Quality of Academics.....Well if it is SOL related I would rate it high. SOL's seem to be the main focus for the upper grades. Overall, it is a good school not excellent!

Salem Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2005

Salem Elementary School
4501 Jackson Rd, Fredericksburg, VA  22407
Last modified Salem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top