Fredericksburg, VA

Posted October 16, 2013
my school is wonderful all the teachers are nice so far there were no fights this year

Chancellor Middle School 4

Posted March 18, 2013
By far I would have to say this is one of the best schools I have attended sure sometimes students break the code of conduct sometimes but keep in mind there are 800+ students attending. Many of the teachers at this school are clearly happy to be working there and teaching. The new principal at our school has made our school a better place giving more privileges but also giving much needed rules and restrictions. I agree that Mr.Cavedo is the most AMMMAAAAAZZZINNNG Latin teacher ever and that Mr.Medas (The orchestra teacher) also has inspired me to dig deeper into the subject and wanting to learn more everyday :)

Chancellor Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2012
This school is terrible! I just hate it, there are fights almost everyday, teachers show favoritism, and most of the code of conduct is broken EVERY SINGLE DAY! Also, because of favoritism, only certain people can wear revealing clothes, not do things, and get things. Teachers also show racism and don't care about what happens in the classroom. It's unbelievable how terrible this school is. Also, certain teachers find it funny to not give you your work if you miss a few days, causing you to flunk. Not to mention the locker size is terrible, you can barely fit your book-bag in there, much less your actual school supplies. Please, if you can, don't go to this school at all!

Chancellor Middle School 1

Posted July 06, 2012
LEt me just say that this school is GHETTO! There are fights every day in the bathrooms. One was so bad the girl's hair was pulled out. The cliques are terrible and bullying is also terrible. A few of the programs I have to say are great. Orchestra is great and the teacher is AWESOME! Also the latin program is amazing and the teacher never lets you get bored. Thank you Mr. Cavedo for being the best 25 year old hipster latin teacher ever on the earth.

Chancellor Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2011
Chancellor Middle School has a new principal. He came to our school at a difficult time ( scores were down, morale was down ). As an involved parent I must say he has done a great job. While no one can make changes over night, he is working with the staff and parents to implement programs that assist students. Tutoring is being offered. He is promoting a new anti-bullying program. It is sad that we have to deal with the "attitudes". The middle schools need parents to be involved and be good role models.Behavioral issues are a big concern. Again, parental involvement is needed.I think it is frustrating for the staff because they have to be so careful when disciplining students. This is true for all schools. The majority of teachers are committed to the kids.

Chancellor Middle School 3

Posted October 22, 2010
things are looking up. With the old principal gone, it is hoped the new leadership will take the talent of the existing teachers... and use the new ones that will come along next year after the oldies retire.

Posted October 11, 2009
i go to chancellor middle school. been going to it since 6- now in 8th. its the most amazing school ive gone to. Mr. Brown is awesome.

Posted November 02, 2008

Posted October 02, 2006
My child is in her third yea at Cahancellor Middle andshe has received the best education ever. Her test scores have increased by 98%. Her SOL test scores are at a wonderful perfect score 600%. This school is the best in the county, secound only to my old alma mater. If any chil ar parent has a problem they should talk to the principal, if that's not enough than go to the school borad. Chancellor Middle I'm empressed.

Chancellor Middle School 2

Posted October 10, 2004
My Son attended 3yrs and my Daughter is now attending her 3rd year here. I have to say the Quality of this School is poor and They need to do a Cleaning House here. Not all Teachers are poor but they are so low in numbers it is Hideous.

Chancellor Middle School
6320 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, VA  22407
Last modified Chancellor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chancellor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top