Bad
Good

I've been at this school for a year and I loved it not only the school but the teachers helped me with all my problems and I'm so glad I got the chance to spend my years there

We thank the great teachers of Chancellor Middle School for their efforts and hard work. We appreciate the good work of the school administration as well.

The principal and assistant principal are very strong and involved. The science teacher for my 6th grade son is excellent, the math teacher for 8th grade is great. We love the band teacher as she is very good and she has impressed us. We are pleased with the school thus far.

my school is wonderful all the teachers are nice so far there were no fights this year

By far I would have to say this is one of the best schools I have attended sure sometimes students break the code of conduct sometimes but keep in mind there are 800+ students attending. Many of the teachers at this school are clearly happy to be working there and teaching. The new principal at our school has made our school a better place giving more privileges but also giving much needed rules and restrictions. I agree that Mr.Cavedo is the most AMMMAAAAAZZZINNNG Latin teacher ever and that Mr.Medas (The orchestra teacher) also has inspired me to dig deeper into the subject and wanting to learn more everyday :)

This school is terrible! I just hate it, there are fights almost everyday, teachers show favoritism, and most of the code of conduct is broken EVERY SINGLE DAY! Also, because of favoritism, only certain people can wear revealing clothes, not do things, and get things. Teachers also show racism and don't care about what happens in the classroom. It's unbelievable how terrible this school is. Also, certain teachers find it funny to not give you your work if you miss a few days, causing you to flunk. Not to mention the locker size is terrible, you can barely fit your book-bag in there, much less your actual school supplies. Please, if you can, don't go to this school at all!

LEt me just say that this school is GHETTO! There are fights every day in the bathrooms. One was so bad the girl's hair was pulled out. The cliques are terrible and bullying is also terrible. A few of the programs I have to say are great. Orchestra is great and the teacher is AWESOME! Also the latin program is amazing and the teacher never lets you get bored. Thank you Mr. Cavedo for being the best 25 year old hipster latin teacher ever on the earth.

Chancellor Middle School has a new principal. He came to our school at a difficult time ( scores were down, morale was down ). As an involved parent I must say he has done a great job. While no one can make changes over night, he is working with the staff and parents to implement programs that assist students. Tutoring is being offered. He is promoting a new anti-bullying program. It is sad that we have to deal with the "attitudes". The middle schools need parents to be involved and be good role models.Behavioral issues are a big concern. Again, parental involvement is needed.I think it is frustrating for the staff because they have to be so careful when disciplining students. This is true for all schools. The majority of teachers are committed to the kids.

things are looking up. With the old principal gone, it is hoped the new leadership will take the talent of the existing teachers... and use the new ones that will come along next year after the oldies retire.

i go to chancellor middle school. been going to it since 6- now in 8th. its the most amazing school ive gone to. Mr. Brown is awesome.

Last modified Chancellor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.