Fredericksburg, VA

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
Gayle Middle does not deserve a rating in my book. The Teaching Staff can't even do a simple job that is required of them. How do they expect the pupils to understand the ethics of doing their work, when the Teachers can't even do theirs. The three years I've had nothing but issues with them, trying to keep up with the progress of my child's work an grades. Even thou I had to rate it with one star so I could post this comment, it does not deserve the one star rating.

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2013
In my opinion. This school enforces bullying. If your child is not one of their favorites be very careful because I believe your child may be a target of the kids bullying and the schools bullying. This behavior is acceptable based on the adults in the school bullying parents and children when you demand excellence. When you file a complaint the school will begin to target you and bully you. They may need to participate in the DARE bullying part of their own program. This is down from the teachers to top administrators (assistant principal). This has been the worst 3 years. Teachers are horrible, one teacher said my son needed a tutor. I saw how she was teaching and it was obvious she did not know how to teach. That night I showed my son how to do the work and the next day he had his test and scored the highest grade. My child was told he would be suspended if he wore lotion with cologne. Be careful if you are moving into this district. DO NOT BUY A HOUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET AWAY.

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 2

Posted May 06, 2011
what goes on here is not at any other school I have been to. Sorry

Posted March 23, 2010
I am a student at gayle middle school. This school is great! Exception of rumors and an upset gym teacher s (which exist at every school). This school is great! Mr. Wandry was great and mr. Upperco is pretty cool too! All for the panthers! ROOOAAARRR!

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school has caring dedicated teachers that are fully committed to their students. Most subjects have free tutoring available!!! Beautiful school!

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
All three of my children have attended Gayle Middle. Great teachers with a special love for our kids. If your child has special needs you can count on teachers and assistants working together with you and your child to give them the best possible education. If you have children that require advance programs...then the FOCUS program is what you will want to ask about. They allow your child to excel and begin to earn their high school credits. The FOCUS program moves them up in Math, Language and Science when they enter their first year of high school. The Principal, Mr. Upperco, is fantastic with the kids, knowing each by name. The ladies at the front office are the friendliest group of ladies, you can always count on them giving you a smile and 'welcome' when you come through the doors. If you find yourself looking for a home in a county that cares about their schools, choose Stafford...if you need to narrow it down to a district...choose GAYLE Middle!

Posted May 27, 2009
This school has provided an incredible learning experience for my son because of their professional, caring staff, dedicated and compassionate teachers and the very special ' ingredient' seldom found anywhere today. Commitment. This school is special because of these people.

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted January 04, 2009
I am a student at Gayle middle school.This is my first year here after I moved here from Japan and I believe this school is excellent. The teachers are caring, treat us equally, quick to discipline, and are very active. I was on the football team and am now on the wrestling team. If it was not for my teacher's enthusiasm and encouragement I would be off both teams by now. I often believe I am being challenged more here than I was in Japan but I am willing to accept that. It is real easy to make friends here, by the end of the first day of school I had made at least 20 new friends. Also thanks to Gayle I have really built up my confidence. Gayle is an awesome school. Go Panthers!

T. Benton Gayle Middle School 4

Posted December 05, 2008
the teachers are very involved and care about the kids. That's rare these days.

T. Benton Gayle Middle School
100 Panther Drive, Fredericksburg, VA  22406
Last modified T. Benton Gayle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T. Benton Gayle Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top