Fredericksburg, VA

Posted January 18, 2015
Our 3 children (K, 4, and 6) absolutely love the school, their classmates, teachers, and faculty! The teacher to student ratio allows much more individualized instruction and guidance. The teachers genuinely care about the development of each child. As a military family, FBS has definitely made our transition to the area much less stressful. Best choice for a solid Christian - based education. EXCELLENT SCHOOL!!!

Posted April 24, 2014
Faith Baptist School has been a wonderful experience for our children! They have learned SO MUCH more here, and the teachers are outstanding. Our children look forward to going to school, and we as parents don't have to worry about things like bullying, etc. Without hesitation, I would recommend this school to any family looking for a solid, Christian-based education for their children!

Posted April 10, 2014
Faith Baptist School in Fredericksburg, VA is an excellent school. This is our first year at this school and our son is in 9th grade. He didn't want to go to private school because he plays basketball and was concerned that he wouldn't like the sports. Well, he LOVES this school and this was also the first time the boys Varsity and JV won the state championships. It has been a great year and he's ready to go back next year. The boys get along well. The teens are very supportive of one another and the whole school feels like a big family. The only thing I'd like to see more of is teachers calling parents when grades begin to slip. We have gotten so used to internet based programs that the one-on-one is missing and I prefer more involvement with teachers, especially when a child is struggling. We don't always get on the internet so even a note would help us out because we aren't in the classroom to see how things are going. I love the teachers....just would like more contact from them.....even if it was an email because after the interims or report cards come home, it's too late. All of our kids will be going here next year.

Posted May 16, 2013
Very humbled staff who truly care about the students. My kids have been there for 2 years and I'm very impressed with their accademic progress and their spiritual growth. The school is also the most affordable for private schools in the area.

Posted November 28, 2012
Incredibly organized, productive, and my children love it. We are so grateful to be there.

Posted October 05, 2012
I am very pleased with the education and love my children receive at this school. The school is well staffed, very organized and always availible to discuss any concerns. My kids love it.

Posted January 02, 2012
I love this school great teachers,staff,and no bullies and my daughter recieved straight a's i highly recommend this school from every parent.

Posted November 02, 2011
We are thrilled to have our children at this school. Loving environment, with great accademic standards.

Posted November 02, 2011
I can say enough great things about this school. The staff is so loving and humble. My children love it here! The accademic standards are a plus. very organized administration as well.

Posted June 27, 2011
My children began at Faith just this past school year after being in another private school. I cannot say enough good things about this school. It was a breath of fresh air and my boys loved it. They needed the extra dose of structure that Faith has implemented. My one son, who did not excell in school, comes home excited to do his homework and study for his weekly tests. He has a new found love for school and seeks to do his best. We love it!!

Faith Baptist School