Glen Allen, VA

Posted November 22, 2014
I am extremely impressed with the teacher my child has. We just moved here and its our first experience with this school but its easily the best experience educationally that my child is getting. Not only is she learning alot but also loves her teacher.

Posted April 29, 2014
My son loves his school.The whole staff is very cooperative.The teachers reply any queries and questions right away. The Principal is very creative and very connected in every way to the school,staff and students.

Posted October 28, 2013
Twin Hickory Elementary School is a great school, this is the reason why I moved so that my son could go to this excellent school

Posted October 07, 2013
My daughter is now in High School and I have to credit Twin Hickory for the educational foundation they helped develop. The environment, teachers and staff were all excellent. She sailed through Holman Middle School above grade level, now in all advanced classes. It's cool to be smart and work hard at THE.

Twin Hickory Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
Very high pressure on academics. Formed cliques. Great academic ratings but not alot of help with confidence with any new students. Administration kind of supports the bad behavior they smile and say they are going to help but don't. But the kids are learning the SOL.

Twin Hickory Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2013
A lot of teachers have stony face in this school. The ladies in the front office are very rude. The staff in the cafeteria are very mean. My kids felt unhappy in this school. I wish they can improve in the new school year.

Posted December 01, 2011
excellent......................parents teacher co-ordination and principal involvement is the best.my daughter love going to school because of encouraging environmental.

Posted January 23, 2011
Since we moved to US from EU we had that advantage to compare school overseas with US standards. I'd say Twin Hickory is really nice school, Dr. Perrello was VERY helpful, she even came in person to shake hands and welcome us when we entered the school gates for the first time. Mr. Adair with his attitude, help and his personality made really nice impression to us, especially to our daughter who really missed him when she changed school. Front office - looks like something has changed recently and ladies who used to talk to us every time we get there are not there anymore which is very good sign. Principal "Mr. D" is a young man with great attitude and respect for kids. Looks like after "dark era" when Dr. Perrello "disappeared" from school got somebody who cares about school and students.

Twin Hickory Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2010
As a new resident to the area, we were told that Twin Hickory was "one of the best schools in the area." Instead, we were met with a "sink or swim" attitude. The only saving grace of the entire year was with the help of the excellent Resource teacher, Mrs. White. From the front office to the nurse, we were consistently treated rudely. The principal, Dr. Perrello, was wonderful. She left "unexpectedly" before the year ended, not sure why, as she was very caring.

Posted April 28, 2010
One of the reasons we have not moved from our home is simply for our children to attend Twin Hickory Elementary. We believe a good foundation is essential for any child to succeed.

Twin Hickory Elementary School
4900 Twin Hickory Lake Dr, Glen Allen, VA  23059
Last modified Twin Hickory Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Hickory Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top